Posts by miwri

Are you sure you stan all 7 members cause I don't see why anyone OT7 would be this perturbed by something so trivial? How does it matter who are in the sub-units if you stan all 7?

Yes ofc i stan the 7 ! If i dont then why i would be sad for not seeing new members with each other😐?

I do care because bighit acting like the boys in separate bands!

Jikook alone

Namjin alone

Taegihope alone

Like why?

I wish seeing jimhope, taejoon

Yoonjin taekook new member with each new concept+ album!

We can't really know what goes on behind the scenes, honestly.

Maybe some members have schedules that are more similar, and it's easier to squeeze them into the same shoot ? Maybe it's an aesthetic choice that I can't really see - but then that's not my job. Maybe they just play it at rock paper scissors, and luck have it that way :pepepizza:

I kinda admire you for keeping track of all these pictures, but I fail to see any correlation between these 'favored' subunits.

Yes that might be right !

I said favorite units because for season greetings the units have been :

5 years of Jikook, 3 Namjin , 2 Taegi in a row!

When its literally a season greetings ? They do it every year? Why not hobmin jinkook taejin taekook namkook ?

Never noticed tbh, but I don't really keep track of 'photo' subunits, I only keep track of the song ones.

Jinkook had a subunit, and so did Taejin. I guess the new Coldplay collab will be a (Nam)taekook subunit, and that's great, I'm hyped for it.

I only meant photo units, because i'm working on collecting their full discography! But that reason really making me think twice like whats the new thing in the album?

First time I am seeing ppl complain about ,Since when ppl started complaining about things like this….lol fascinating

Will u might never notice that jikook been repeating 5 years in a row for season greetings + namjin 3 years, taegi 2 years

Summer packages 2 years jikook, namjin

For me personally its boring, I don't hate one of the units but i wish to see new ones : (

Thanks but i was talking about the repeating units

this member touched that member who do even care?

To make my thoughts clear:

For Summer package:

-2017:

Jimin, jungkook

V, yoongi

Namjoon, jin, hobi

-2018:

Jimin, jungkook

V, hobi

Namjoon, jin, yoongi

-2019:

Jimin, jin

Namjoon, V

Jungkook, yoongi, hobi

(2 years in a row jikook, namjin🤔)

For Season greetings:

-2017:

Jimin, jungkook , V, yoongi

Namjoon, jin, hobi

-2018:

Jimin, Jungkook, Jin

Namjoon, V

Hobi, yoongi

-2019:

Jimin, jungkook , jin

Namjoon, yoongi

V, hobi

-2020:

Jimin, jungkook, hobi

Namjoon, jin

V, yoongi

2021:

Jimin, jungkook

Namjoon, jin

V, hobi, yoongi

( 5 years in a row jikook, 3 years Namjin, 2 years taegi 😅)

For MOTS7:

-Ver1:

Jimin, jungkook

Namjoon, hobi, yoongi

V, jin

-Ver2:

Jimin, V

Jungkook, yoongi

Namjoon, Jin, hobi

-Ver3:

Jimin, jungkook, hobi

Namjoon, yoongi

V, jin

-Ver4:

Jungkook, namjoon

V, jin, yoongi

Jimin, hobi

( instead of putting new units as taekook, jinkook, taejon

they repeated jikook, namhope for 2 versions 😅)

Its either same units in same ALBUM or same unit + adding one member but changing the whole units for the same album? NO

If that wasn't a boring then what?

Theres 7 members in the group, why bighit not trying new units?

Like Namjin, Jikook, Vhope/Taegi arent in a separate groups from each other so she repeat their units constantly🤔

I wish i make my self clear <3

i don’t think it’s that serious..

In my opinion, i think it is

If u saw BTS unboxings u will notice the units are:

For Summer package:

-2017:

Jimin, jungkook

V, yoongi

Namjoon, jin, hobi

-2018:

Jimin, jungkook

V, hobi

Namjoon, jin, yoongi

-2019:

Jimin, jin

Namjoon, V

Jungkook, yoongi, hobi

(2 years in a row jikook, namjin🤔)

For Season greetings:

-2017:

Jimin, jungkook , V, yoongi

Namjoon, jin, hobi

-2018:

Jimin, Jungkook, Jin

Namjoon, V

Hobi, yoongi

-2019:

Jimin, jungkook , jin

Namjoon, yoongi

V, hobi

-2020:

Jimin, jungkook, hobi

Namjoon, jin

V, yoongi

-2021:

Jimin, jungkook

Namjoon, jin

V, hobi, yoongi

( 5 years in a row jikook, 3 years Namjin, 2 years taegi 😅)

For MOTS7:

-Ver1:

Jimin, jungkook

Namjoon, hobi, yoongi

V, jin

-Ver2:

Jimin, V

Jungkook, yoongi

Namjoon, Jin, hobi

-Ver3:

Jimin, jungkook, hobi

Namjoon, yoongi

V, jin

-Ver4:

Jungkook, namjoon

V, jin, yoongi

Jimin, hobi

( instead of putting new units as taekook, jinkook, taejon

they repeated jikook, namhope for 2 versions 😅)

Its either same units with 3rd new member or same unit for a ROW

I don't even have to compare all their albums because i guess now its so clear

Even if u dig in their all albums u will see jikook namjin vhope/taegi alot like theres no another members ?

Literally repeating same units for the same album? Jikook 5 years for season greetings and namjin + jikook 2 for summer packages like why theres another 5 members with them lol

Hmm I didn’t keep track on who photos shoots with which member. Is it that important? Why is it important?

As i said, i stan taejinkook and its a bit upset that they never been together in one photoshoot, i really do care about the photobook not only photocards , i mean they aren't separate groups lol they're in one band why the dont do new units?

Hello, idk if my thoughts might annoy some of people but to make my self clear IM NOT AN AKAGE OR HATE ONE OF THE MEMBERS so please keep this in mind before replying!

I've noticed since i'm working on collecting btsstuff as albums/tour/summer/ season greetings and etc..

That the photoshoot UINTS for each album are always the same ?

It's literally NAMJIN, JIKOOK, VHOPE/TAEGI , YOONMIN !

It's rarely to see taejoon, yoonjin, hopekook, vimin, jinkook, taekook, joonmin, hopemin !

I really don't understand what bighit is trying to do? Since she work on new stuff why she not actually work on new stuff! Why she has to repeat the same things like the only thing changing is the clothes/ concepts, idk aren't BTS 7 members?

In my opinion, repeating stuff are boring

I don't think because of the SHIPPER, if it was the real reason she will promote TAEKOOK !

i'm a TAEJINKOOK stan and its upsetting, theres literally NO photoshoot unit gathering them together! Theres no Jinkook/ taekook units at least!

So literally why u guys think bighit always trying to shine Jikook, Namjin, Yoonmin, Taegi/Vhope ?

am i the only one who noticed the Units?

Will u ever think we will see hopemin taekook yoonjin vimin jinkook together 😢 ?

Sorry for taking ur TIME, waiting ur thoughts! < 3

Hello, idk if my thoughts might annoy some of people but to make my self clear IM NOT AN AKAGE OR HATE ONE OF THE MEMBERS so please keep this in mind before replying!

I've noticed since i'm working on collecting bts stuff as albums/tour/summer/ season greetings and etc..

That the photoshoot UINTS for each album are always the same ?

It's literally NAMJIN, JIKOOK, VHOPE/TAEGI , YOONMIN !

It's rarely to see taejoon, yoonjin, hopekook, vimin, jinkook, taekook, joonmin, hopemin !

I really don't understand what bighit is trying to do? Since she work on new stuff why she not actually work on new stuff! Why she has to repeat the same things like the only thing changing is the clothes/ concepts, idk aren't BTS 7 members?

In my opinion, repeating stuff are boring

I don't think because of the SHIPPER, if it was the real reason she will promote TAEKOOK !

i'm a TAEJINKOOK stan and its upsetting, theres literally NO photoshoot unit gathering them together! Theres no Jinkook/ taekook units at least!

So literally why u guys think bighit always trying to shine Jikook, Namjin, Yoonmin, Taegi/Vhope ?

am i the only one who noticed the Units?

Will u ever think we will see hopemin taekook yoonjin vimin jinkook together 😢 ?

Sorry for taking ur TIME, waiting ur thoughts! < 3

please comment here on what taglists you’d like to be added in: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb:

Thanks!<3

Army taglist + V taglist + Jungkook taglist <3

Please don't read/spread any saesang infos. Not only is this info taken from stalkers/harassers who make BTS's life difficult, but they are mentally ill people who are lost in their delusions, and nothing that they are saying can be trusted.

The only info we have is this one, so I hope KTH1 will come out before :cryingr:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Omggg i'm so sorry i'm new to kpop I didn't knew they do this sorry >.<

Well you have our boy jk :* . So you're a dynamite army? We've been waiting for one of those to pop up here. I started stanning a little before MOTS7.

to answer you above question about the rapline. Yes , most of the songs on their mixtapes are written/produced by them. That's one of the reasons why BTS is so unique. The members are very heavily involved in the creative process.

They can technically do that too if they did solo releases but BH is pushing an OT7 agenda so the compromise is unpromoted mixtapes that don't get physicals where members are free to express themselves and are fully their vision.

Yes i'm a Koo stan<3 , actually i knew BTS since they debut back in 2013! I was a little bit into kpop and loved a girls group named F(x) ! When i saw No more dream MV in November i think, i felt i saw it when it released back in 2013 i think?? It so sad that i've knew them since a long time but become an army just now >.<,

I understand now why Koo is hesitating on releasing it! Because he's doesn't want us to be disappointed at his work which it never will be!