workout motivation?

• finally getting outdoors often after a year and ive lost a lot of muscle and feel too weak and light

really really want to put on atleast a few pounds of muscle to feel comfortable BUT CANT FUCKING GET MOTIVATED TO WORKOUT EVERYDAY

if anyone knows how to help, please do

and not one of those transformation videos please, they always end up with the guy getting jacked af and i dont have nearly that much aspiration

• sis got new abs without changing her diet or adding any other exercise

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• sis got new abs without changing her diet or adding any other exercise

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

7 days?

It will take me months to put on weight

I need some long term motivation mens

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!