I am still mad at JYP for not making this a comeback for Twice

• I fully recognize that Heize had a big part of the writing, I reference the songwriting part meaning the production etc as well. I fully believe Heize wrote the lyrical part of the writing, but I am referring to Ryan Tedder as a instrumental writer, being superior in my opinion, as well as the fact that many of the artists' at JYP have better instrumental and lyrical writing than the face of the company.

I disagree with you, every artist have their strengths and weaknesses just cuz you don’t like him doesn’t mean he is less then another, tast is subjective and there is a reason why him and most songs he does with and for other artists have good feedback. I don’t like him but I’ll give credit where it’s due

• I disagree with you, every artist have their strengths and weaknesses just cuz you don’t like him doesn’t mean he is less then another, tast is subjective and there is a reason why him and most songs he does with and for other artists have good feedback. I don’t like him but I’ll give credit where it’s due

I understand he has good songs he has written and I even listed some of my favorites he has written but he has more low points than many other writers who have been around as long as he has, was one of the things I pointed out. I also was just pointing out statistically and musically speaking formulaically, both Haize and Tedder for example have a better grasp on how to write. I am not saying you are wrong by any means though.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!