I am still mad at JYP for not making this a comeback for Twice

• We could have gotten NUMEROUS comebacks out of the Feel Special album and I am mad we didn't.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• wait you’re right, jyp might be the most confusing company fr

SM at least is consistent with their poor promotion tactics, JYP is weird and all over the place..... like they drop promotions for groups as soon as he goes "Hey I want a comeback, don't forget me". Like dude we literally can't forget you and haven't yet. Although many of us would like to forget you exist in music, and would prefer 4 Twice and ITZY comebacks a year than see you come back 3 times in a year. I would esp love a NiZu comeback. Sorry, small rant but UGHHH

Uh01 eye twitch good night love GIF - Find on GIFER

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• this song was so good it was giving me sjjd vibes. 2019 was really twice’s peak in terms of the quality of their music. fancy, feel special breakthrough, also bsides like love foolish...IMMACULATE!!!! they started 2020 off with more & more unfortunately but icsm and cry for me is making up for it...

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• this song was so good it was giving me sjjd vibes. 2019 was really twice’s peak in terms of the quality of their music. fancy, feel special breakthrough, also bsides like love foolish...IMMACULATE!!!! they started 2020 off with more & more unfortunately but icsm and cry for me is making up for it...

more & more does not deserve this slander

the resident tzubin shipper

• it's sad they didn't make cry for me a comeback

Feel Special was really amazing era for Twice. I'm mad that he even considered locking Cry For Me in the basement forever. Can you imagine? Man is crazy.

YES!!! I'm still confused how Cry For Me ended up on the chopping block...like?

How many AMAZING songs have they just not released because it did not fit the "Twice brand"?

Probably albums worth.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

I do not mind the lyrics for More and More, the More and More B-Sides are *chefs kiss* but yes Feel Special has a better overall theme across the album.

it's sad they didn't make cry for me a comeback

I am still mad they made us thing we were getting a full pre release comeback... and teased a music video only to drop the concept because JYP still did not care for the song's writing and though it would not fit Twice. Like dude Do not disrespect Ryan Tedder like that he is a much better song writer than you :cryingr:

breakthrough should have been promoted. it's an amazingly good song, especially the original japanese version

The Japanese promo photos made me realize Twice having a grown concept was something I needed. Twice – Happy Happy and Breakthrough Photos 2019 • CelebMafiaPin by DrKruegerLover on twice chaeyoung | Twice photoshoot, Kpop girls,  Twice kpopPin de 𝔈𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔷𝔞 𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔷 em Jihyo | Garotas, Twice  integrantes, Jihyo twiceBreakthrough - Twice (JYP Ent) Photo (42889116) - Fanpop - Page 214

Feel Special was really amazing era for Twice. I'm mad that he even considered locking Cry For Me in the basement forever. Can you imagine? Man is crazy.

I know as said above like Twice went out of their way to recruit Ryan Tedder of all people to write for them, one of the biggest names in songwriting and one of the biggest folk singers ever but JYP did not like his writing :siptear: Like sir JYP 90% of your songs are cheese fests, and then occasionally we get a Feel Special, Adult Ceremony, Not Shy or an Good Girl Bad Girl but many times we prefer your artists write their stuffs or get another writer to write it. And as usual with most of his artists' singles even when he doesn't have a hand in writing he gets a writing credit. I am shocked he did not slap his name on ITZY's Dalla Dalla or Wannabe tbh..... :siptear: Sorry, I went off topic for a second but like I love JYP's artists and many of their policies as a company (some of their other polices are trash) but I cannot stand that man. Even though I used to love his music as a kid.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• YES!!! I'm still confused how Cry For Me ended up on the chopping block...like?

How many AMAZING songs have they just not released because it did not fit the "Twice brand"?

Probably albums worth.

:shyr: Can we like yell at JYP to stop slashing Twice comebacks and let them explore more concepts please?

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• I do not mind the lyrics for More and More, the More and More B-Sides are *chefs kiss* but yes Feel Special has a better overall theme across the album.

I am still mad they made us thing we were getting a full pre release comeback... and teased a music video only to drop the concept because JYP still did not care for the song's writing and though it would not fit Twice. Like dude Do not disrespect Ryan Tedder like that he is a much better song writer than you :cryingr:

The Japanese promo photos made me realize Twice having a grown concept was something I needed. Twice – Happy Happy and Breakthrough Photos 2019 • CelebMafiaPin by DrKruegerLover on twice chaeyoung | Twice photoshoot, Kpop girls,  Twice kpopPin de 𝔈𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔷𝔞 𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔷 em Jihyo | Garotas, Twice  integrantes, Jihyo twiceBreakthrough - Twice (JYP Ent) Photo (42889116) - Fanpop - Page 214

I know as said above like Twice went out of their way to recruit Ryan Tedder of all people to write for them, one of the biggest names in songwriting and one of the biggest folk singers ever but JYP did not like his writing :siptear: Like sir JYP 90% of your songs are cheese fests, and then occasionally we get a Feel Special, Adult Ceremony, Not Shy or an Good Girl Bad Girl but many times we prefer your artists write their stuffs or get another writer to write it. And as usual with most of his artists' singles even when he doesn't have a hand in writing he gets a writing credit. I am shocked he did not slap his name on ITZY's Dalla Dalla or Wannabe tbh..... :siptear: Sorry, I went off topic for a second but like I love JYP's artists and many of their policies as a company (some of their other polices are trash) but I cannot stand that man. Even though I used to love his music as a kid.

What are you on about? JYP and Heize wrote the lyric of cry for me

• What are you on about? JYP and Heize wrote the lyric of cry for me

I fully recognize that Heize had a big part of the writing, I reference the songwriting part meaning the production etc as well. I fully believe Heize wrote the lyrical part of the writing, but I am referring to Ryan Tedder as a instrumental writer, being superior in my opinion, as well as the fact that many of the artists' at JYP have better instrumental and lyrical writing than the face of the company.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!