3 GG that i hope will have their Brave girls moment

• 1. Tri.BE

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

their performance are energetic, the girls are cute

+ their songs are so energetic you can't listen to their song without moving

they bring something to the actual kpop scene among GG with their very energetic music and latin influence in their sound

2. Rocket punch

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

they are just too adorable to not stan them

and their discography is pure gold, that it doesn't deserve to be underrated

when they have one of the strongest discography of recent GG

3. Fromis_9

they have everything to be big, friendly song, very strong visual, the girls are good at variety

i still can't understand what didn't make them blow up among the GP

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• I think Fromis 9 will get bigger if they release more frequently!

The first three singles being too cutesy(…), the mnet rigging stories which included their casting show and the long hiatuses are the reasons why they didn’t blow up yet ig. But if they continue releasing public friendly bops like We Go or Feel Good, then the results will get better and better every time!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!