This song by Seventeen is really good.

• I've always been interested in them given their popularity and power sales, so last night I finally decided to check some of their MVs out of curiosity and this song is right up my alley. Aesthetically beautiful MV, intricate and dramatic choreography, and interesting vocals (I'm not familiar with their names, I can't say who is who, sorry). All in all, this is making me excited for their upcoming comeback and I'll definitely give them a chance.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In case they have more songs like this one, drop them below. :pepelove2:

• I don't think this is similar to Fear but everyone needs to hear Fallin' Flower at least once in their life time so here ya go

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've always been interested in them given their popularity and power sales, so last night I finally decided to check some of their MVs out of curiosity and this song is right up my alley. Aesthetically beautiful MV, intricate and dramatic choreography, and interesting vocals (I'm not familiar with their names, I can't say who is who, sorry). All in all, this is making me excited for their upcoming comeback and I'll definitely give them a chance.

In case they have more songs like this one, drop them below. :pepelove2:

The way the camera captures 2:41, it's honestly amazing....

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• I don't think this is similar to Fear but everyone needs to hear Fallin' Flower so here ya go

Are their MVs always that pleasantly beautiful?

I like what I'm hearing actually. Cool instrumentals :pepemusic:

• Official Post

omg I love that you're getting into Seventeen

I'm just gonna dump a few of my fave MVs.

idk why it makes two spoilers

• Maybe I have a thing for large groups after all. :pepe-cringe: Now I just need to learn their names.

I'm saving all those on my Seventeen playlist, thanks. :pepelove1:

• Official Post

Maybe I have a thing for large groups after all. :pepe-cringe: Now I just need to learn their names.

I'm saving all those on my Seventeen playlist, thanks. :pepelove1:

On the plus side if you can memorize 23 people, 13 is easy.

I did it in reverse. I really thought learning Seventeen was gonna be the hard one. :pepe-cringe:

also add this one because I can't believe I left it off :pepefacepalm:

• I'm already on your recommendations and HIT SLAPS 2x

• ah fear, i friging loved this song, this song and hit basically made me into a carat, i can't even with the pre-chorus and the intro, so fking good, so underrated srsly

I have been listening to other songs by them and whoa I'm amazed. I think I'm going to listen to them by album soon. Which one do you recommend first? :froghype:

But Fear is an incredible bop indeed. I loved the MV.

• i am glad you liked it! Maybe you can try listening to Hoshi's mixtape 'Spider'. For some reason it always reminds me of fear :D

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!