SEVENTEEN ARE FLOPS!

• Joking! Seventeen are a really impressive group for someone who doesn't stan them. They are one of the top groups, yet are rarely mentioned on the western side because the majority of their fans are from the S.Korea and Japan, but it is absolutely asinine to deny their popularity. What is particularly impressive to me is the way they did most of it on their own. Svt is under one of the worst, most incompetent companies in kpop, and yet they have built an image and a group so well. They tend to create their own songs, choreo, they have built an undeniable reputation as one of the best groups in dancing, and I will fight you on this, yes DANCING not just synchronisation. They have singers that are to die for, and are honestly one of the funniest groups around. Overall, I think that Svt is really, super impressive as a group, and I am so excited to see where they go!

Anyways, thanks for coming to this non fans weird rant. :lover3:

Stream the best kpop song of the decade:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• As someone who ults them, I 100% agree. It's nice seeing non-fans appreciating them not just for their synchronization. Its amazing of course, but they're so much more than that.

They're literally hilarious like on one of the more recent going SVT episodes (a show they upload to YouTube) Hoshi the main dancer, choreographer and rapper/vocalist, literally got drunk on camera. He was singing sad breaking up songs while drunk. That's not even the best part of that episode. S.coups Joshua and Jeonghan went to the store cause they were staying in a vacation house in Korea (yes Pledis said they checked and it was covid safe :thumbup: ) S.coups was insisting they get a bunch of alcohol. They ended up coming back with a bunch of alcohol and meat. They played volleyball while drunk and they just drunk more alcohol. While all of this was happening, Vernon was asleep :saint: They do stuff like this all the time. Just thinking about the amount of times they've got drunk on camera is kinda funny. They're authentically themselves and it shows. They're very honest and when you watch them, you don't see idols, they're just humans. Just some guys hanging out and having fun.

They have some of the best vocals in kpop right now and no one can disagree. DK and Seungkwan are they're main vocalists. Like they have TWO main vocalists cause they're both just THAT good. Even the hiphop unit and performance unit have amazing vocals. Each member have such distinct tones and unique voices. From Wonwoo's deep airy voice, to Jun's sweet high voice, to DK and Seungkwan who have just amazing techniques and and unique voices that just blend so well together. It's so impressive, I couldn't help but stan :siptear::yesr:

• As someone who ults them, I 100% agree. It's nice seeing non-fans appreciating them not just for their synchronization. Its amazing of course, but they're so much more than that.

They're literally hilarious like on one of the more recent going SVT episodes (a show they upload to YouTube) Hoshi the main dancer, choreographer and rapper/vocalist, literally got drunk on camera. He was singing sad breaking up songs while drunk. That's not even the best part of that episode. S.coups Joshua and Jeonghan went to the store cause they were staying in a vacation house in Korea (yes Pledis said they checked and it was covid safe :thumbup: ) S.coups was insisting they get a bunch of alcohol. They ended up coming back with a bunch of alcohol and meat. They played volleyball while drunk and they just drunk more alcohol. While all of this was happening, Vernon was asleep :saint: They do stuff like this all the time. Just thinking about the amount of times they've got drunk on camera is kinda funny. They're authentically themselves and it shows. They're very honest and when you watch them, you don't see idols, they're just humans. Just some guys hanging out and having fun.

They have some of the best vocals in kpop right now and no one can disagree. DK and Seungkwan are they're main vocalists. Like they have TWO main vocalists cause they're both just THAT good. Even the hiphop unit and performance unit have amazing vocals. Each member have such distinct tones and unique voices. From Wonwoo's deep airy voice, to Jun's sweet high voice, to DK and Seungkwan who have just amazing techniques and and unique voices that just blend so well together. It's so impressive, I couldn't help but stan :siptear::yesr:

essays! the essays i wanted to see! I agree, svt is so much more than 13 dudes who dance in synch, and I really wish people wouldn't reduce all of their talent to that. They don't even agknowledge they have some of the best dancers, it's just "group that dances well together". And nobody mentions their top tier vocals, they are all so good for a larger group, it's really impressive. plus, DK and Seungkwan are some of the best. That sounds quite enteretaining lol, it's cool that they are open and confident enough to get drunk on camera :lover3:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!