👑SEVENTEEN APPRECIATION THREAD 👑

• I really think SEVENTEEN

I don't think there will be any group like SEVENTEEN anymore. Because they're a self producing idol, the songs and the dances are made by themselves. Everytime I see them, I always feel that they're amazing. They're growing slowly but their skills aren't improving slowly, it's improving at a really fast pace. They've been doing well since their debut but everytime they comeback the quality of the song and the choreography keeps increasing, the boys singing skills are also improving, the dances are hard yet they didn't do 1% of lipsync and always sing live for all of it, even though they're tired they always do adlibs, now they're in their 7th year but they keep greeting with 90 degrees bow, they always hugs their trophies, and they often come to Weverse and communicate, if you see it like this, you start to realize that they are kids who do their work with their whole heart while really thinking of their fans. The dances and the songs are created by themselves and everytime I see their stage it makes me think that no group like SEVENTEEN will ever come out anymore.

Just SEVENTEEN, let's be more popular.

2SY0P7c.gif

Seungcheol Jeonghan Jisoo Junhui Soonyoung Wonwoo Jihoon Myungho Mingyu Seokmin Seungkwan Hansol Chan

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!