HBO MAX drops "Gossip Girl" reboot teaser!

• Them's fighting word. CHAIR was endgame though, so I win.

intellectual, i see.

to be fair, first two seasons were great, and then it went downhill. i pretend only two seasons exist and i live comfortably in my chair bubble. my scheming couple, how can i not ship them :lover4:

• No, because reboots relay so much on the popularity of the original and end up being really disappointing. Nothing can top the cast and the characters that we loved so much. Imo, I think a lot more ex GG fans would've given this a chance if it weren't a GG reboot, but a show of its own.

• I watched the first season of PLL then gave up...

(I give up a lot of series during the season breaks so it's nothing against PLL)

You didn't miss out on anything. First 2 seasons were good, then it all went down the drain...

• You didn't miss out on anything. First 2 seasons were good, then it all went down the drain...

which is honestly most US TV lol

they all start with a good premise then after the first few seasons if one is lucky then it's just a cash grab for syndication

• same vibes as Caleb and Spencer in PLL, so not good...

wait, caleb and spencer were a thing? :zipr:

i watched only two seasons tho, they didn't make sense then and i doubt they made sense later in the series :eek:. i also read about that idiotic

the showrunner must have been a huge fan of telenovelas and soap opera in general :pepefacepalm:

• wait, caleb and spencer were a thing? :zipr:

i watched only two seasons tho, they didn't make sense then and i doubt they made sense later in the series :eek:. i also read about that idiotic

the showrunner must have been a huge fan of telenovelas and soap opera in general :pepefacepalm:

The twin twist was also in the books, but it was different, they just so poorly executed it in the show. And they also changed the character who was supposed to have a twin, lol. And yeah, Caleb and Spencer did not make sense. They just added that to stir things up, ig, but yeah, the show went downhill after season 2. Last 2 seasons were unbearable, I don't know how I even sat through them....

• new teaser

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

why do they all look so cheap? this is basically american version of elite

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

you had one job, one job. i expected it tho; disappointed but not surprised

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!