This is the best dancer in 4th gen [ENHYPEN’s NI-KI APPRECIATION!]

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He's grown up so much, to think that this was only in 2019 (the year he auditioned for belift) is insane!

I really hope he starts posting his own dance related content soon! It can be anything, i just want to see more of this boy dancing v-v

(also when will we see a riki x riki reuninon? Rikimaru is following ENHYPEN on twitter + he's also following doobu (i know there's some controversy with him not being at the company anymore but still), and he only follows kpop groups he's worked with (except BTS), so i can't help feeling hopeful v-v i really want to see them dance together again in the future. maybe when rikimaru is back from china)

hello

• He's grown up so much, to think that this was only in 2019 (the year he auditioned for belift) is insane!

I really hope he starts posting his own dance related content soon! It can be anything, i just want to see more of this boy dancing v-v

(also when will we see a riki x riki reuninon? Rikimaru is following ENHYPEN on twitter + he's also following doobu (i know there's some controversy with him not being at the company anymore but still), and he only follows kpop groups he's worked with (except BTS), so i can't help feeling hopeful v-v i really want to see them dance together again in the future. maybe when rikimaru is back from china)

Literallyyy. I’ll take anything at this point.

:pepe-life-support:

External Content youtu.be

:pepelove1:

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

^^@ 1:21

^^@ 1:15

I was just gonna link a couple but then i fell down the Ni-Ki dance rabbit hole :'>

hello

Baby Niki- I can’t with his smile djdksks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!