Enhypen best 4th gen performers

• Everyone is well aware enhypen have one of the strongest dance lines (with every single member being part of that line) not only in 4th gen but also overall. Being an insanely good dancer doesn't make you a good performer though - singing, rapping, stage presence, charisma, face expressions, all of this can make you the best performer. I can proudly say enhypen has it all - stable live vocals during performance of very tough choreography, face expressions on point, undeniable stage charisma and stage presence. They're seriously setting the bar so high. Check their newest performance of drunk-dazed to see it yourself

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ps. Had to edit this because I added the focus cam earlier and now I changed it to the actual performance where you can hear their live vocals

Edited once, last by reina-en ().

• You can literally hear their breathing , at first I thought its not live because their voice is really stable but I was shocked its live like what the .

• Live ar? How do people know when it's live ar and when not tho

This is how live sounds like.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Live ar or lar is not a studio version, it was recorded to sound live and it includes breathing. "Live" singing doesn't match their energy on stage and they are always stable even with all the jumping and never skip a line. Some companies record more versions and use them in various music shows but some companies record only one. Aespa used only one for black mamba, every performance sounded the same

• This is how live sounds like.

Live ar or lar is not a studio version, it was recorded to sound live and it includes breathing. "Live" singing doesn't match their energy on stage and they are always stable even with all the jumping and never skip a line. Some companies record more versions and use them in various music shows but some companies record only one. Aespa used only one for black mamba, every performance sounded the same

It's true, but aespa came thru with forever :pepe-cowboy: Stan aespa and Enhypen for clear skin :pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• It's true, but aespa came thru with forever :pepe-cowboy: Stan aespa and Enhypen for clear skin :pepelove1:

I'm not hating on aespa, it's a dance heavy song, it would be unreasonable to expected them to sing live with such a hard choreo!

• I'm not hating on aespa, it's a dance heavy song, it would be unreasonable to expected them to sing live with such a hard choreo!

I don't think SM was trying to show off vocals with black mamba at all, just that they could keep up dance wise with other 4th gen groups. I don't think I've heard any live vocals sound good with a dance heavy song, I think that's why SM got them to sing forever to balance it out. I rather a group focus on dance and don't sing live then sing live and sound like their straining and out of breath, it sounds unprofessional

:pepewhat:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Thank you for letting me know!! Still, this is very very impressive and I'm so proud of them 🥺

Ofc they are, nobody is denying it! They are rookies and if you didn't know you'd never guess it. their mini was amazing, i who i never watched iland, stream it all the time. Fever and drunk dazed are my faves

• Ofc they are, nobody is denying it! They are rookies and if you didn't know you'd never guess it. their mini was amazing, i who i never watched iland stream it all the time. Fever amd drunk dazed are my faves

Ahh I'm so glad to know you like it!! Honestly I love their new mini even more than their debut one. If you ever decide to stan them I'd be very happy to help you out 😄

• I don't think SM was trying to show off vocals with black mamba at all, just that they could keep up dance wise with other 4th gen groups. I don't think I've heard any live vocals sound good with a dance heavy song, I think that's why SM got them to sing forever to balance it out. I rather a group focus on dance and don't sing live then sing live and sound like their straining and out of breath, it sounds unprofessional

:pepewhat:

We already discussed this on some thread and i disagreed with it. I prefer them live even if they skip lines, are shaky and flat.

I only listen to bts and i can't comment on others but this is one of the best bts' live performances and I'm glad it's back. And yes, I'm aware that they use a backtrack and skip some lines but it's a dance heavy song, they need to breathe. Jhope is like always stable king. Jk as well, suga and rm too but they are rapers and the choreo always slows down on their parts.

Why did this thread ended up being live vocals discussion? Anyways, en~ are amazing!

• Ahh I'm so glad to know you like it!! Honestly I love their new mini even more than their debut one. If you ever decide to stan them I'd be very happy to help you out 😄

i only liked given-taken, the rest wasn't for me; but this one! all five songs are amazing, there are no skips. Although I'm sad the intro is so short, i wanted a full song ;( it reminds me of mgmt.

I'll listed to colour coded videos to get to know their voices :)

• i only liked given-taken, the rest wasn't for me; but this one! all five songs are amazing, there are no skips. Although I'm sad the intro is so short, i wanted a full song ;( it reminds me of mgmt.

I'll listed to colour coded videos to get to know their voices :)

I always want to cry over how short the intros are, they're truly golden 😭

If you want you can also check out those fancams from today. I believe that way you'll get to know their voices better too?

NI-KI: https://t.co/9knENxVqy8

SUNOO: https://t.co/0Nmi2ZXDg1

SUNGHOON: https://t.co/yFGqRSFAW0

JUNGWON: https://t.co/Ft0lEXOSOu

JAY: https://t.co/9KBIUjszPL

HEESEUNG: https://t.co/uio1XorFzb

JAKE: https://t.co/H8nPS1pqpx

• I can recognize 5 members: jay, jake, ni-ki, heeseung, the ice skater (i don't know his name) and the rest two members look the same to me :D i cannot distinguish them for the life of me.

I'll watch them, i promise :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!