no-more-corona

• Lucky for you. My country only gives it to adults so everyone under 18 has to suffer wich is weird since schools still let kids go to school (depends on how many people catched the virus in the few days before) and it's so stupid, cause many schools can't buy proper fans and kids have to sit in the cold with open windows all the time in sometimes even too small rooms ... it's honestly very stupid in my country

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Lucky for you. My country only gives it to adults so everyone under 18 has to suffer wich is weird since schools still let kids go to school (depends on how many people catched the virus in the few days before) and it's so stupid, cause many schools can't buy proper fans and kids have to sit in the cold with open windows all the time in sometimes even too small rooms ... it's honestly very stupid in my country

Do you know what kind of vaccines your country has?

Only Pfizer BioNTech is eligible for 12+ in the U.S., other vaccines are 18+.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• My country is still busy vaccinating the elderly and I think people in their 50s also get appointments now.

They're also talking about giving those who already got fully vaccinated another jab to refresh their immunisation (since it's been a while) and about vaccinating children. All while people under 50 have yet to be vaccinated.

Everyone at uni and in my workplace is unvaccinated right now and it looks like we're going to be thrown under the bus completely, what with the elderly getting a refresh and children whose parents want them vaccinated ASAP competing for the vaccines as well. I'm starting to wonder, if I'll manage to get vaccinated at all. Nobody seems to care about my age group (young adults)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!