Does OMG's success make anybody else genuinely happy.

• They prove that sometimes it doesn't matter how long a girl group is in the game, there's always a chance. Yes, you can add Brave Girls to this, but we have to see if their viral success translates to a longer term type of success like OMG's. I hope it does since I like them as well. But OMG is one of those groups that I've been following since Closer. So happy that they're maintaining their success. What other ggs had similar timelines to their careers?

• I’m happy for them but they weren’t nugu or underrated like Brave Girls. They were charting consistently on Melon and were rising since A-ing but their success is praiseworthy! Twice kept promoting these girls since 2015 and it’s pretty cool to see them grow.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• I’m happy for them but they weren’t nugu or underrated like Brave Girls. They were charting consistently on Melon and were rising since secret garden but their success is praiseworthy! Twice kept promoting these girls since 2015 and it’s pretty cool to see them grow.

Yeah, that's when I realized they were on the upswing was with Secret Garden. Just had no idea it would eventually translate to where they are at now. Like roseninja said, Queendom gave them a big boost.

Brave Girls was in a 10x worse position than Oh My Girl.

So I give it to BG sorry.

Not only were they worse off with a weaker company, their song is three times more popular than Non-Stop and Dolphin.

Queens. Congrats to both tho.

I mean, I'm not really concerned about who had it worse. I like both groups. But like I said, we'll see if BG is able to maintain some level of significant success like OMG has. I am rooting for them though.

• Yeah, that's when I realized they were on the upswing was with Secret Garden. Just had no idea it would eventually translate to where they are at now. Like roseninja said, Queendom gave them a big boost.

I mean, I'm not really concerned about who had it worse. I like both groups. But like I said, we'll see if BG is able to maintain some level of significant success like OMG has. I am rooting for them though.

OMG hasn't had any album or release of any kind in one year since Dolphin was a hit. In which way did they prove their success had any longevity of any kind? They are in the same exact position of BG. Wait, in fact they waited one year after releasing a moderate hit to have any kind of schedule or release or anything to show the fruits of their labor.

♡ K P P ♡

• OMG hasn't had any album or release of any kind in one year since Dolphin was a hit. In which way did they prove their success had any longevity of any kind? They are in the same exact position of BG. Wait, in fact they waited one year after releasing a moderate hit to have any kind of schedule or release or anything to show the fruits of their labor.

I thought Nonstop and Dolphin were hits? And now DDD is proving to be successful. BG's Rollin and We Ride were hits. And now we're waiting on their comeback. Again, I'm not arguing that BG won't be successful. I actually think their next comeback is going to be successful. Just waiting for it to happen. But by all means, you can add BG to this context. I actually have no problem with it. I'm actually interested to see what other groups have followed this kind of timeline as well.

• OMG hasn't had any album or release of any kind in one year since Dolphin was a hit. In which way did they prove their success had any longevity of any kind? They are in the same exact position of BG. Wait, in fact they waited one year after releasing a moderate hit to have any kind of schedule or release or anything to show the fruits of their labor.

Have you been living under a rock? Omg just released dun dun dance like 2 weeks ago and they’re smashing on charts; got to no 1 on ichart and no 1 on melon real time / no 3 on melon 24h hits and is currently above rollin on melon 24h hits lmao. They’ve more than proven themselves bud

• I dont know how successful their older tracks are but they have a lot of old bangers too, as expected as the group that even NGG Twice looked up to way way back in 2016. Some would argue older tracks were just as good if not better than their current one.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fuckin BOPs

:pepe-grooving::pepe-grooving::pepe-grooving:

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• Windy Day is one of my favorite songs of theirs. Love it.

Secret Garden was the OMG song that really started their upward trajectory I think. Since then, they started growing.

• Have you been living under a rock? Omg just released dun dun dance like 2 weeks ago and they’re smashing on charts; got to no 1 on ichart and no 1 on melon real time / no 3 on melon 24h hits and is currently above rollin on melon 24h hits lmao. They’ve more than proven themselves bud

Hehe, yeah, that user may not have realized that OMG just released a new album.

• I’m happy for them but they weren’t nugu or underrated like Brave Girls. They were charting consistently on Melon and were rising since A-ing but their success is praiseworthy! Twice kept promoting these girls since 2015 and it’s pretty cool to see them grow.

I’m happy for them but they weren’t nugu or underrated like Brave Girls. They were charting consistently on Melon and were rising since A-ing but their success is praiseworthy! Twice kept promoting these girls since 2015 and it’s pretty cool to see them grow.

I hope there's no resentment against OMG from Twice members, with OMG doing better recently with their single releases. :cryc:

But Twice members are too kindhearted, they're probably just happy for OMG.

• I hope there's no resentment against OMG from Twice members, with OMG doing better recently with their single releases. :cryc:

But Twice members are too kindhearted, they're probably just happy for OMG.

BeatdropHouse, I was trying to make this a drama free thread. :pepestare:

• I've been following them since debut and I was content to see them have a wonderful discography but a less than stellar career. Seeing them grow and get this big was unexpected and I sometimes forget about it, as it is not why I stanned them in the first place, but I'm happy people is finally seeing their talents and appreciating them for it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!