The dude who interviewed aespa was having the time of his life

• he kept laughing during the whole thing lol i can't blame him!! The girls are so funny and cute. I fell in love with them even harder after watching this video

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Official Post

The part of them reading theories and saying they don't know anything sends me back to Doyoung and Ten saying there's a huge book with NCT's storyline in it and they were both just like "yeah I ain't reading that shit". :cryingr:

• Something that I noticed during the interview is that there were many Korean phrases that Ning Ning and Giselle didn't understand and instead of forced laugh, they asked for an explanation. That is so nice and rare to see, especially in videos like this (that are not v live or on their own yt channel).

Yeah, they seem very genuine in the entire video! Even when the guy asked about what they think of their ais like you could clearly see they still aren't a big fan of them yet ^^

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!