How many personas do you have?

• Below is an activity you can complete.

A persona is an image you show the outside world. It is like a mask you wear to fit the occasion. The word persona comes from the Latin 'per sonara', which means to "to speak through'- masks actors once wore and spoke thorough.

Most people have 2 personas, a public one and a private one.

Some of your personas may be 'friend', 'student', 'sister' or 'son'.

The persona you show your teachers may never have a temper. The persona you show your basketball team may never cry.

Read this list of behaviours:

• Become very quiet
    • Start an argument
    • Brag about your grades
    • Break up a fight
    • Show your temper
    • Cry about something
    • Talk a lot
    • Give in to someone
    • Act really silly
    • Finish your chores on time

Copy the behaviours you show in your response.

Next to each behaviour, write down the name or names of people who would be surprised to see you do this particular behaviour.

:pepestare:

Personas can be good and bad.

I'll leave you with a quotation:

"All the world's a stage. All the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts...."

"When I am silent I fall into the place where everything is melody.."

Edited once, last by Hyssop ().

• Become very quiet - My boss and my team members at work
    • Start an argument - My best friend
    • Brag about your grades - Everyone because I don't brag about most things
    • Break up a fight - No one
    • Show your temper - Everyone besides my family
    • Cry about something - No one
    • Talk a lot - No one
    • Give in to someone - No one
    • Act really silly - No one
    • Finish your chores on time - My mom lmaooo

It seems like most people see most of me lol

But I do have 2 personas:

Extrovert vs my Introvert self.

~ ω

• Become very quiet ...everyone since im usually a chatterbox.
    • Start an argument no one would be surprised
    • Brag about your grades everyone
    • Break up a fight ...
    • Show your temper no one would be surprised
    • Cry about something actually many people and i mean MANY PEOPLE would be surprised bc i usually just keep anything id cry about to myself, but i actually cry so much since i have bad luck and a lot of sad stuff happen to me IRL T T
    • Talk a lot no one would be surprised
    • Give in to someone idk
    • Act really silly idk
    • Finish your chores on time FINISHING CHORES???????

i think this is what you meant. i didnt write names though

Bootycheek

• Become very quiet ...everyone since im usually a chatterbox.
    • Start an argument no one would be surprised
    • Brag about your grades everyone
    • Break up a fight ...
    • Show your temper no one would be surprised
    • Cry about something actually many people and i mean MANY PEOPLE would be surprised bc i usually just keep anything id cry about to myself, but i actually cry so much since i have bad luck and a lot of sad stuff happen to me IRL T T
    • Talk a lot no one would be surprised
    • Give in to someone idk
    • Act really silly idk
    • Finish your chores on time FINISHING CHORES???????

i think this is what you meant. i didnt write names though

if this isnt what you meant and meant how i act around people then

here:

probably gonna start a fight

angry most of the time (??)

only nice to sara lol

in front of my friends:

the dumbest shit ever

happy 24/7

My parents

spoiled

bossy and sassy most of the time
    Can beat up my sisters with one pinky toe while eating ramen while sleeping on a bed.

To myself

a crybaby

a crybaby

annoying :thumbup:;( im okay

Bootycheek

• Become very quiet ~ I am a mix of being extroverted & introverted. But I can just be quiet without any reason, and I will not even notice. {No one, as I said, I just can be silent for no reason}
    • Start an argument ~ Depends on the situation, I try to find a more efficient way to talk something out, as I can get quite angry. But arguing is not always bad, as it can lead to finding a middle ground {My friends}
    • Brag about your grades ~ I don't see the point in bragging, but I do appreciate it when someone congratulates me on getting a good grade, and I make sure to self congratulate myself. {No one, I just move on}
    • Break up a fight ~ I am the mediator of my family and of my friends. I try to understand both sides and try to find a solution in which both sides can agree with each other. {No one}
    • Show your temper ~ Only when I am very angry/annoyed about something {Anyone}
    • Cry about something ~ I have trouble with expressing my emotion of sadness, so I just try to keep it in most of the time {Anyone}
    • Talk a lot ~ Oh, I can talk probably forever ^^ But like I mentioned, I can also be fairly quiet. {No one}
    • Give in to someone ~ I may look like I am someone with a loose personality, but I am actually the opposite. I stand firm with most of my decisions, so it can be quite hard for me to give in to someone {Anyone}
    • Act really silly ~ I can also act silly at times {No one}
    • Finish your chores on time ~ I procrastinate a lot, yet I hate messes :/ ....... {No one}

Overall, I think that I stay quite true to who I am. But that does not mean that I also hide things about myself from others

work in progress

• I WILL LITERALLY SEND YOU SELF-LOVE MESSAGES EVERY DAY!!!! <3:borahae::borahae:<3

work in progress

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!