Mnet did Ikon so dirty

• well mnet sure was shady for not following the same order for full performance upload for both groups..

they usually release full performances videwos at the same time for all groups aired on that episode and release the reaction version earlier.. why did they turn it around this time for one group? I mean it is funny how mnet always manages to do things in a questionable way

• well mnet sure was shady for not following the same order for full performance upload for both groups..

they usually release full performances videwos at the same time for all groups aired on that episode and release the reaction version earlier.. why did they turn it around this time for one group? I mean it is funny how mnet always manages to do things in a questionable way

I thought they did it since Stray Kids' performance was the literal end of the episode with no talk right after. Since the episode was close two two hours length compared to the other round's one and a half hours, they uploaded the full at 3:00 as per planned, and then released the reaction version right after 3:00. Only a hypothesis though, will check to see if it's constant for next week (however, it's unlikely seeing as the results of the round will likely end the episode) instead of a performance.

• I thought they did it since Stray Kids' performance was the literal end of the episode with no talk right after. Since the episode was close two two hours length compared to the other round's one and a half hours, they uploaded the full at 3:00 as per planned, and then released the reaction version right after 3:00. Only a hypothesis though, will check to see if it's constant for next week (however, it's unlikely seeing as the results of the round will likely end the episode) instead of a performance.

there are other episodes with have ended with a performance before too, they usually upload in other sequence, they shouldn't have changed it this time around, since we can see its effects on the views for ikon as they keep getting more attention on the rection video now since it accumulated views faster.

mnet has a knack for being some shady bitches... they probably do it to get some reaction out of fandoms

• Ultimately it's a win for both groups, and Blackpink, and not forgetting Mnet's poor quality selves. (I hope they use this views money to invest in some better equipment. You'd get a better result filming it on a phone.)

Stray Kids and iKon have both landed highest views of the competition and it's not even over yet. And both songs have Blackpink involvement to thank. Plus Stray Kids got that Ryan Reynolds boost too.

Sadly I can believe that some Lisa antis in the Blackpink fandom have set aside three days of their lives to stream the Stray Kids YouTube video with the intention of sending some kind of message to Lisa about her popularity.

And the message received will be "Wow, me and my group helped these guys to both do so well!"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!