Aespa's first stage for Next Level that is receiving divided opinions right now

• [theqoo] AESPA'S FIRST STAGE FOR 'NEXT LEVEL' THAT IS RECEIVING DIVIDED OPINIONS RIGHT NOW

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This was their first stage and there are people saying that the stage set up was a shame and that the dance was lackluster

original post: here

1. Aespa!

2. They are good on stage ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Karina looks like an AI

3. The song is just SM-style but the song and stage fell a bit flat.. Is it because Aespa doesn't have a main vocal and main dancer?.. even so, I found their Black Mamba stage fine

4. I liked it

5. I found their stage fine. The members did well and the song is good too

6. I like it so much.... I don't really know the Aespa kids but Winter is seriously pretty

7. The dance is indeed a bit more boring than Black Mamda... I think that if they had more varied gestures and expressions, it would be better

8. It fell flat.. but Winter is freaking pretty. She's a stan attractor ㅠㅠ

9. The dance and song are good but the stage is a bit emptyㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to their music broadcast stages

10. Ah the song is so-so...

11. The stage was more boring than I thought...

12. Wow I liked it so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Karina is so fasinating. She seriously looks like an avatar

13. The dance was not powerful enoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ but if they put a bit more strength, I think that it would look pretty?

14. They are good on stage. Is SM trying to give them a bad image?

15. I just watched it and they are good on stage? What's with these comments..

• The girls did the best they could with the tools they were given. I think a strong song is the foundation of something solid; if that's not right, it's going to take away from the momemtum and overall engagement. I personally expected something on par with their "Black Mamba" SMTown performance. The stage graphics felt super flat. Too many words and not enough actual images.

I'm disappointed because I feel Aespa is still not measuring up to the hype. SM needs to stop playing around and release a flawless "K.O. level" track already.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!