Did you know that Tiffany is this good?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Roxie Hwang is killing it.

• Edit: Turns out Young and Hwang are both in her name and Roxie was the name of the role in the broadway...? did I get that right?

yes you are right.

Her birth name is Stephanie Hwang

Her Korean name is Hwang Miyoung

Her Snsd stage name is Tiffany

And her US stage name is Tiffany Young.

• Yes I know she's that good :cutes:

She was already so good before her SM exit, case in point The Way and Moon and Sunrise cover were so on point. But after she found her new self in America, her confidence grow ten folds, her techniques are refined and now she is honestly just so amazing. Love her growth, one of the best character and talent improvement I've in Kpop aside from Taemin.

• Yes I know she's that good :cutes:

She was already so good before her SM exit, case in point The Way and Moon and Sunrise cover were so on point. But after she found her new self in America, her confidence grow ten folds, her techniques are refined and now she is honestly just so amazing. Love her growth, one of the best character and talent improvement I've in Kpop aside from Taemin.

True. She's grown so much. Don't know when she'll release more music.

• True. She's grown so much. Don't know when she'll release more music.

I think she's quite content with her Korean activities so far. I'm not sure whether Transparent Arts have a branch in Korea to help her with music related works though. But yes we need a comeback of miss Young

• Yup. She was always really good but had some issues with stability near the top end but after she left for America she noticeably improved. She's one of the best singers in kpop imo both in terms of skill and voice, easily can be main singer in 99% of ggs

• Yup. She was always really good but had some issues with stability near the top end but after she left for America she noticeably improved. She's one of the best singers in kpop imo both in terms of skill and voice, easily can be main singer in 99% of ggs

I agree

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!