What's your fav Kingdom performance of each group so far?

• I was thinking of making this thread after next week's perfs are out but I'm in mood to talk about it now so I'll start with my favs one of each groups so far.

SKZ - I'm going with D4 bcoz I'm currently watching it on repeat but their Miroh's perf was my fav before this one.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ATEEZ - Wonderland was clearly my fav one of theirs, it gives iconic feels, Rhythm Ta was close second. They're performing Answer next week so I have high expectations for that as well.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TBZ - Both The Stealer and O Sole Mio had parts that I repeated nonstop but I think I was blown away by O Sole Mio more (still the ballet part of The Stealer was their most memorable to me).

BTOB - There's nothing much to say other than HUTA in Back Door, that perf made me go crazy for him, it's already iconic to me.

SF9 - I'll go with Jealous bcoz I loved it from the first go, they are performing Move next so I'm really looking forward to it now. Maybe that'd top this one.

iKON - Bobby's smile was out of the world in Rhythm Ta's perf so I can't help but pick that for my fav perf. Pretty Savage perf would be close second.

• I dunno honestly. I’m still in the middle of writing up a review for Stray Kids’ performance from tonight.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!