Do y'all ever miss exo's most iconic era

• aka lotto ?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The way lotto managed to maintain the insane hype monster put out there will forever be iconic

The song, the choreo, the outfits, the visuals and the lives. Everything was just so good

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their best imo ^

Baekhyun's lipstick chateau line still lives rent free on my mind

External Content twitter.com

Lotto baekhyun himself lives rent free on my mind :pepe-sad:

• the things i would do for exo to come back with another lotto concept :pepecry:

• Official Post

I wasn't a fan back then, but I wish I has been.

I want to experience being murdered by those looks in real time. :pepe-life-support:

• Lotto being edited on tv was iconic and so funny

Lmao it really was so fitting too :pepe-hehe:

• Lmao it really was so fitting too :pepe-hehe:

it fit and would be fine if I was not singing the original song the whole time. :pepecute:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• I wasn't a fan back then, but I wish I has been.

I want to experience being murdered by those looks in real time. :pepe-life-support:

Exos best era visually imo :pepe-life-support:

• we were robbed from sehun's body rolls in live performances :pepecry:

WE WERE

The mv shot was a highlight :pepe-sad:

• the teaser pics for lotto were smth else omg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYTnfrVgcm1_L-kO9uTFG03IIiZNQlMSDmJw&usqp=CAU

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtDKSmEuvvjPR7gN1Smo4FkHJ1Y3w5y46RRw&usqp=CAU

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEhQ8PG7RiYtGBT-MtgtdKGLsqszyi4Ik6kg&usqp=CAU

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7wbgso4lon073BF9J7FDUHjwiCyhg86Be3Q&usqp=CAU

• the live stages though...

the dance break, the chicken dance, just baekhyun, chen in black sunglasses,...

that was so epic.. I also love the stage mix for lotto

Me too. We were robbed of a dance practice or a performance ver for this iconic choreo

• I am glad they didn't use that much autotune during live performances.

The instrumental is SO DOPE.

I desperately need another banger like this from exo oof

Literally my most fav exo tt

• i aged searching for these two pics if chen again shsjs

Ez7PZZxWEAAnpHO?format=jpg&name=medium

Ez7PZZrXIAMjxEu?format=jpg&name=medium

• so true, lotto was the best thing that could follow up monster...

I remember haters crying about autotune in it, but then everyone and their grandmas started doing autotune :pepe-hehe:

I remember :pepe-hehe:

Even some exols were crying about the autotune :pepenomad:

• Baekhyun's outfits were everything :pepe-sad:

• :pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

♡ b.bh / 변백현 discovered by ☆彡。BLM !! on We Heart It

And his red hair

:pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

Exo baekhyun | Baekhyun, Byun baekhyun, Exo baekhyun

• It's definitely the one with a unique vibe to it.

It didn't have the usual sm bridge but instead we got some breakdance segment

I loved it

• The autotune killed the song for me, like my boys have beautiful voices they dont need it, but everything else was fire.

My fave EXO era will always be EXODUS

But we know they have beautiful voices and so does the entire industry so like them trying out the autotune as a stylistic choice didnt bother me at all

• Baekhyun's outfits were everything :pepe-sad:

:pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

• The red hair was refined with this baekhyun :pepe-life-support:

• Monster and Lotto are Exo's best concepts and eras

:siptear:

External Content www.youtube.com

• :pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

The last video is one of his hottest perfomances ever :pepecute:

• Monster and Lotto are Exo's best concepts and eras

:siptear:

External Content www.youtube.com

Lets rank the cb/repack era :pepe-excited:

Monster to lotto

Cmb to lmr

Tempo to love shot

Kkb to power

Wolf to growl

Kkb and growl are betrayed by their other halves because kkb as an era alone is top 3 for me

• Sehun was very pretty in Lotto as well

Oh Sehun ❤ Lotto | Dansçılar, Sehun ve Exo

Name the Blonde Kpop idol Quiz - By rvwendy

But we were robbed from this

:cryingr:

• This thread contains 26 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!