How many songs Blackpink members sang before their debut?

• I know only two:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• jennie had a collab with lee hi

External Content www.youtube.com

• Also:

- Rosé collabed with G-dragon

- G-Dragon collabed with IU

- IU and Rosé want to collab together

-> IU and Rosé may collab in IU's new album

Anticipate IU's new album and "Celebrity"(Next Wednesday) !

• not pre debut and its a demo but

External Content www.youtube.com

• Wait a minute, the last two WHAT?! That would be so amazing! Where'd you hear that?

:borahae: Because you were right here next to me, :borahae:

:borahae: I could walk without hesitation :borahae:

up no more x jihyo ( 201031 ) - Tumbex up no more x jihyo ( 201031 ) - Tumbex up no more x jihyo ( 201031 ) - Tumbex

• Wait a minute, the last two WHAT?! That would be so amazing! Where'd you hear that?

Sorry, it's a veeeery old news

But considering that Rosé is going solo and IU is releasing her full length album mostly at the same time, I would say that this collab will be now or never

• Jennie was in Seungri’s GG Be and GD’s That XX

Jisoo acted in Epik High’s Spoiler & Happy Ending and Suhyun’s I’m Different

Edit: Idk if it counts but Lisa was in the music video for Ringa Linga for like a second as a back up dancer

• Sorry, it's a veeeery old news

But considering that Rosé is going solo and IU is releasing her full length album mostly at the same time, I would say that this collab will be now or never

Oh I see, but that would be perfect tho <3

:borahae: Because you were right here next to me, :borahae:

:borahae: I could walk without hesitation :borahae:

up no more x jihyo ( 201031 ) - Tumbex up no more x jihyo ( 201031 ) - Tumbex up no more x jihyo ( 201031 ) - Tumbex

• Sorry, it's a veeeery old news

If this happens, then dreams do really come true

:!: :!: :!:

ec53f21c1057b6a5df2e8a36e0522b09bac482ef.gifv246a9bb3c51962893860256fbefbaa245c974d9f.gifv
    ☆ ☆ ☆ ~ "It's best when it's the four of us" ~ ☆ ☆ ☆

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!