How many songs Blackpink members sang before their debut?

• I know only two:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• jennie had a collab with lee hi

External Content www.youtube.com

• not pre debut and its a demo but

External Content www.youtube.com

• Wait a minute, the last two WHAT?! That would be so amazing! Where'd you hear that?

Sorry, it's a veeeery old news

But considering that Rosé is going solo and IU is releasing her full length album mostly at the same time, I would say that this collab will be now or never

tenor.gif?itemid=14647733

Edited once, last by chat-2 ().

• Sorry, it's a veeeery old news

But considering that Rosé is going solo and IU is releasing her full length album mostly at the same time, I would say that this collab will be now or never

Oh I see, but that would be perfect tho <3

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Sorry, it's a veeeery old news

If this happens, then dreams do really come true

:!: :!: :!:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!