The impact of full dash is amazing, #1 on geniuskorea hiphop charts

• And the song hasnt even been released digitally yet, YG should consider releasing it, everyone wants a studio version so bad

https://twitter.com/Genius_kor…/1393635436254224385?s=20

They may have not won the 33 "special judges" (or mostly a month old rookies) votes but the impact this performance made is greater than all that

Trended high on naver for days and everyone analyzing the witty pun plays in lyrics.. A total diss track towards mnet and them subtly shouting "fuck that shit" is just legendary..

Bobby holding back and giving the stage to sunwoo and hwiyoung to express themselves how they never were and teaching them how to enjoy the stage without worrying about the results was so beautiful to see..

My fav stage on kingdom so far...

not that I don't like props and extravagance, they are great too, but it was refreshing to see a stage focusing on just raw performance for once

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEoXky3UIYE

• It was a great performance indeed. Well deserved.

Yup, saw them trending everywhere after this perf, there was no talk of dance unit perfs, only this perf took over all the platforms.

both dance performances kinda got lost tbh...

and tbh the rap stages were very impactful cause they were more unusual to kingdom standards

As for the dance stages, the team b stage with the whole king going mad storyline on mother's death with 3 alter egos was so brilliantly thought..

I hope people watch it again with the storyline in mind, its a whole new experience...

• I watched the whole ep yesterday (with subs) and I agree, It'sOne's dance perf was really amazing, their moves were so fluid and graceful. None of the 3 overshadowed each other and none underperformed, it was perfect.

• Ah I don't understand why the dance performance got lost, it was brilliant, what else would you want from a performance. In my opinion you don't even need to know the story to feel it, to experience it. I love that they send only three of them and each of them portrayed one side of the king, with so much expression and detail, every single moment was so detailed and amazing. Without uncecessary props, the point was on the dance, portraying emotions, different expression of the three of them and perfect but calm synhronization when they danced together.

I don't know what more a dance performance can be. I was amazed when I saw it for the first time and I still love it.

And now onto the rap performance. I'm not into rap too much, but Sunwoo is definitely my favorite rapper overall, because I love his flow and the way he pronounces everything so clearly while rapping, the way he also has this melodic hint. Also how witty and clever is he, which shows when he writes lyrics.

I really liked their performance, they said they want to have fun and showed a pure rap stage. I love how chill they were and I love the song, can't get it out of my mind haha.

And what I love the most is Sunwoo being happy on stage with Bobby and tbz saying nothing else matters, just that Sunwoo is happy.

Edited 2 times, last by keaji ().

• I loved both performances of team b a lot and I think both of them deserved to win more...

most people think that way...

they tried new things and nailed it, their dance performance had such a beautiful storyline and such emotions, most of all synchronization, which is something other team lacked a lot.. knowing how they didnt win a single of these rounds is frustrating to see cause objectively we all know who did better...

I wish the scoring was based on critierias like they are in actual competetion, like for dance competition, its based on theme, synchronization, expressions, costume, choreography difficulty, transitions and formations,...

if the scores were supposed to be given like this there is no way team b wouldnt have won..but alas lol, mnet being mnet..

• I don't care that much about winning this, since it's based on personal preferences and if the judges liked other teams more, they like certain type of stages more and I'm not saying that anything is wrong with that, it's their preference and that's ok. But please, I've seen people talk badly of the groups or stages of B team, where it literally didn't even lack anything, if you didn't like it, just say it was your preference, not using some made up excuses.

The only thing I care about, if they really lost all the rounds like the rumours are saying, is that the ones that participated know, that the stages were amazing and lacked nothing.

(I'm prepared for the dance team to lose because of the rumours, but I still can't believe such stage without a flaw, can lose)

• I don't care that much about winning this, since it's based on personal preferences and if the judges liked other teams more, they like certain type of stages more and I'm not saying that anything is wrong with that, it's their preference and that's ok. But please, I've seen people talk badly of the groups or stages of B team, where it literally didn't even lack anything, if you didn't like it, just say it was your preference, not using some made up excuses.

The only thing I care about, if they really lost all the rounds like the rumours are saying, is that the ones that participated know, that the stages were amazing and lacked nothing.

(I'm prepared for the dance team to lose because of the rumours, but I still can't believe such stage without a flaw, can lose)

its clear what those special judges were looking for...

and good for them I guess but these results are hard to digest because for me, especially in dance unit round... there isnt even a competetion.. like there is a member dancing wrong with his whole chest in other team's performance in the very front...

the expert scores have become a joke but whatever..

I am glad the participants know whats up atleast. I like how they are experimenting and enjoying stages now.. this will help them improve further. Legendary stages are more impactful at the end of the day rather than winning..

• I just saw that Bobby did a Vlive talking about the stage and he was so sweet ;(</3They really just wanted to do what they love to do and have fun, which was visible, Bobby looked so happy, and Sunwoo was smiling all the time.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I just saw that Bobby did a Vlive talking about the stage and he was so sweet ;(</3They really just wanted to do what they love to do and have fun, which was visible, Bobby looked so happy, and Sunwoo was smiling all the time.

He is such a sweetheart as always, also his crooked tooth looks adorable in that close up video..

I am glad sunwoo was so happy, it was written all over his face...

• Where’s the people who sworn it woulda done bad in smtm standards :eyes:

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

*Looking for them*

Not that I know anything about SMTM standards, that's why I wouldn't dare to make any claim about it.

• if you want check out bobby's stages from smtm.. They are so amazing

Oh I've seen Bobby's stages! But otherwise I don't know much about show and I don't have enough knowledge about it in general.

But yes, Bobby's stages were amazing!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!