Posts by OnlyGoodMusic

3. [+86, -3]

Bobby's goal from the beginning was to grow the kids' thirst for improving their rap. He was able to show it well on stage too, but it's a shame, I wished they could do what they wanted to do. But no matter how much of a shame it was, you can't start hating on other teams

Some people need to re-read this before slandering Bobby’s name. There’s a a lot of posts on pann like how he matured wanting his teammates to shine more when producing the song because they reminded him of his younger self as opposed to before when he would try to make himself stand out in mxm,

If Bobby presented 'It's ONE' stage on SMTM, he would've been dragged for obvious reasons :pepe-back-away: just because he won a program 6 years ago It doesn't mean he will serve the same kind of quality performance everything he's the stage :pepe-back-away:

I know you’re trying to be cute but I heavily disagree. I bet you haven’t watched smtm at all recently (can’t imagine why...) I think the outcome would be very different with another audience. Bobby didn’t even get a proper verse in the song he was more of the hook guy lol and still killed it .

I actually agree and not surprised at all mayfly won seeing who most of the judges were because they fit kingdoms/idol criteria really well with their stage and had more “stand out” parts compared to Full dash stage which was more rap/song oriented.

PS. What happened to allthe ikonics on this site lol