Lisa made about 11.4 million US dollars for her appearances in 2 seasons of Youth with you.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Only. Imagine all the cfs, magazine etc.

And still mistreated yet ot4s mistreated her and even tried to report her Instagram. They are never happy when she has more lines than the other members. Her hair make up , photoshoots, her shots on MV are never focused. Even Chinese fans complained on how they dressed her how they styled her overall on the program. this is so sad that all the money she earned to to be used in other artists in the company's projects and they always get the best.

• Jenchulichaengbp

Changed the title of the thread from “Lisa made about 11million US dollars for her appearances in 2 seasons of Youth with you.” to “Lisa made about 11.4 million US dollars for her appearances in 2 seasons of Youth with you.”.
  • if those numbers are really true then congratulations

never I saw online instructor who earn this kind of money ;-)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ok. I love Lisa, but you do realize that she certainly had to pay taxes on that as well as YGE taking their share.

The entire figure doesn't all go to her

I think YG takes a good cut. It was pretty much Lisa's YWY gig alone that kept the lights on at YG Q2 of 2020 so they probably take a lot

• if those numbers are really true then congratulations

never I saw online instructor who earn this kind of money ;-)

It's true it's the medias report.

This is the recent one which is the numbers for the season 3 alone.

External Content twitter.com

The last year's one also was reported last year. They paid her the same price even tho she could not make it their but teaching online

• Ok. I love Lisa, but you do realize that she certainly had to pay taxes on that as well as YGE taking their share.

The entire figure doesn't all go to her

Omg. It said profits. Which means that the he taxes are already paid. Meaning Lisa even earned more than 11.4 million usd. Thank you for making notice that

• There might be a couple of numbers getting conflated here and what categories they're putting it in.

It says...

In addition, sales of Lisa's'Youth Uni 3'and affiliated actors' drama appearances led to an increase in sales, resulting in sales of 5.6 billion won, up 69.5%.

They're saying that appearance fees in TV shows and dramas contributed 5.6 billion won in sales to the overall 90.7 billion YG made in the first quarter. YG has an active actor roster.

But yes, Lisa's contribution was very significant.

I believe YG sought out appearances for her outside of Korea, because foreigners in Korea get taxed at a higher rate as I understand it. So she can make more money if she lands deals in other countries.

Lisa did probably account for a vast majority of the revenue made in China even though YG groups had good sales in China and GD also has a significant endorsement deal there.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Omg. It said profits. Which means that the he taxes are already paid. Meaning Lisa even earned more than 11.4 million usd. Thank you for making notice that

Show me where in the article it said that is the amount she earned. Taxes may have been already paid,but YGE will still have to take a cut. Meaning she still didn't get 11.4m

• Look how yg stans always underestimate girls

• What did he had last year in variety show?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!