Is twice declining?

• They’re only declining in terms of charting. And that might be because of the change of concept. Taste Of Love seem to be a summer bop so we’ll see how it goes.

In other areas they’re only improving

• Well, they have been going on for about 6 years or something like that. It's not strange groups like Twice and BP have "peaked", people always search for new fresh things. New younger kpop fans choose newer groups as their nr 1 group. But I can't say the quality of their music have decline, but maybe some of the more "mature" concepts are a bit boring.

• Well, they have been going on for about 6 years or something like that. It's not strange groups like Twice and BP have "peaked", people always search for new fresh things. New younger kpop fans choose newer groups as their nr 1 group. But I can't say the quality of their music have decline, but maybe some of the more "mature" concepts are a bit boring.

BP have not peaked yet?

• 1. Their Japanese sales keep going down due to so many releases and dropping in the same month 2 projects.

2. Digitally in Korea they are performing better than many groups out there but in their standard is bad, couldn’t reach top 10 in the new melon reform.

In another take:

1. Their physical sales for korean albums are stable and new album I expect to sell more than their previous one.

2. ICSM YouTube views are doing really well and Spotify as well.

So overall they are not declining the thing is their standard is higher and let’s be honest other groups have consecutive flop songs and no one says they are declining but TWICE for underperforming in their standard is.

• BP have not peaked yet?

Yeah, well, I'm my opnion they have, pretty much based of the age of the group. I mean "peaked" does not mean they over or something like that. Just that we probable will see a decline in the hype and intrest in the group

• Yeah, well, I'm my opnion they have, pretty much based of the age of the group. I mean "peaked" does not mean they over or something like that. Just that we probable will see a decline in the hype and intrest in the group

I would agree with you if BP actually released songs consistantly, but with their yearly hiatus they feel more like a 3 year group than a 5 year group.

• I would agree with you if BP actually released songs consistantly, but with their yearly hiatus they feel more like a 3 year group than a 5 year group.

yes I feel like people are so used to twice having a lot of releases while bp have this ummf factor fresh factor that people is craving for their music

• I would agree with you if BP actually released songs consistantly, but with their yearly hiatus they feel more like a 3 year group than a 5 year group.

I'm not really sure releasing songs in a slower pace is a good thing that will prolong their carrer as a group. I mean they was and are one of my favorite group, but I feel I got a bit tired of their slow pace and a lot of song I did not like in the last couple of years since their debut. Few songs mean bigger risk if the fans don't like the songs. Okey, they had a good 2020 with Love sick girls, but that was their first really good song since As if it's your last, and that is many years to wait for a good song......

• That might only be true for their digital chart performances, where some other groups did better and TWICE's 2020 song charted worse than previous TWICE title songs: but when you check their album sales and Spotify monthly listeners, those have increased.

Every group has its hits and misses, let's wait and see how they'll do chart-wise when they come back.

Personally, I actually like their recent concepts and styles, I find Cry For Me 1 of TWICE's best songs on the same level to me as TT and Likey (that I still love most).

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!