ITZY new English Album

• ITZY new English Album songs 12

1. Not Shy English version (5) 42%
    2. ICY English version (4) 33%
    3. Dalla Dalla English version (2) 17%
    4. Wannabe English version (1) 8%

I really like Dalla Dalla English version and Not Shy English version from the new English Album. Which song is your favorite?

• Wannabe was very cringey for me in English but Dalla Dalla was more like self empowering song and telling haters to F off and do whatever you want basically.

Not Shy was straight forward love song. Love it this song much more in English now.

• I think Icy turned out the best.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

+* ⋆ ˚。⋆ ↬ BTS ⋆✦⋆ NCT+WAYV ⋆✦⋆ BLACKPINK ⋆✦⋆ RED VELVET ⋆✦⋆ ATEEZ ⋆✦⋆ ITZY ⋆✦⋆ TWICE ⋆✦⋆ VICTON

⋆✦⋆ MAMAMOO ⋆✦⋆ CIX ⋆✦⋆ GFRIEND ⋆✦⋆ G(I)-DLE ⋆✦⋆ CHUNGHA ⋆✦⋆ TAEMIN ⋆✦⋆ ↫

-jjk-

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

• Icy was the most decent one for me in the chorus.

Guess who won 2019 TC Candler and won my heart?

Quote from Everyone

Blackpink? They are so cool I could never! :pepe-comfy: Exactly! :pepe-daddy:

• I don't like any.

But is me, when I'm used to a song, can't listen the version in other language.

It's happened all the time: with the Jap version of Blackpink songs; with Latata Jap\Eng version and now with Itzy...

If a group come out with a new full eng song is ok, but I can't get used at new versions... :/

Blackpink, Mamamoo, (G) I-dle and Purple Kiss biased

• I don't like any.

But is me, when I'm used to a song, can't listen the version in other language.

It's happened all the time: with the Jap version of Blackpink songs; with Latata Jap\Eng version and now with Itzy...

If a group come out with a new full eng song is ok, but I can't get used at new versions... :/

I think companies are either cheap or don't have the money to make a new song so they change the language to Japanese or English. But as a fan you still support your group no matter what.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!