Is it safe to put stayc above loona in 4th gen gg rankings

• ??? loona is 4th gen??

nah not in my book. I’ve been following kpop for a long time and in my experience groups debuting around loona’s time aren’t 4th gen at all. Doesn’t matter what some twitter accounts say; their opinions are no more accurate than mine lol and are in no way gospel i have to accept no matter what

• nah not in my book. I’ve been following kpop for a long time and in my experience groups debuting around loona’s time aren’t 4th gen at all. Doesn’t matter what some twitter accounts say; their opinions are no more accurate than mine lol and are in no way gospel i have to accept no matter what

okay.... what gen do u consider them then

WOULD YOU LIKE?

• Lmaoo another " is it safe to ..... " x))))))

and i don't think

a top Group should be as popular locally than they are internationnally

Itzy and Gidle are consider as the top 2 GG of 4th gen currently because they are very popular in korea and among international fans

in contrary StayC is popular in Korea but not among international fans

meanwhile Loona is one of the biggest 4th gen GG internationnally butthey struggle to have a place in Korea

so i would say that they are tie

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Sales is still important, Loona has 2x more sales on their last album. Even in Korea they sale more, as Stayc sold 35k in hanteo on their 1st week and Loona 46k. And it's hard to make an argument for charts if you only have one comeback that works significantly better than the others. It would be the same as saying Momoland was bigger than Mamamoo in korea in early 2018 with Bboom Bboom.

Also Loona in't 4th gen lol. It would be the same as saying KARA is 3rd gen.

• Sales is still important, Loona has 2x more sales on their last album. Even in Korea they sale more, as Stayc sold 35k in hanteo on their 1st week and Loona 46k. And it's hard to make an argument for charts if you only have one comeback that works significantly better than the others. It would be the same as saying Momoland was bigger than Mamamoo in korea in early 2018 with Bboom Bboom.

Also Loona in't 4th gen lol. It would be the same as saying KARA is 3rd gen.

hanteo and gaon includes shipments and overseas sales so those 45k sales for loona arent all from korea... but they seem like they're getting some traction bcs of chuu i hope that continues

WOULD YOU LIKE?

• Stayc just started so the sales r going to increase with time.

BEP is obviously going to focus on getting them popular in Korea. Why waste time trying to attract international fans?

Considering how successful this comeback was i except good growth from them.

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• hanteo and gaon includes shipments and overseas sales so those 45k sales for loona arent all from korea... but they seem like they're getting some traction bcs of chuu i hope that continues

Thats true but Hanteo has always been very bad at tracking overseas sales, so most of the time a good part of hanteo sales are only korean stores (way easier to count for them).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!