AFTER SCHOOL is the female version of JUST RIGHT

• Weeekly AFTER SCHOOL is literally a female version of GOT7 JUST RIGHT

From the concept,vibe to the way its going viral and also both of their performances (doing really well internationally tho korean keep sleeping on them)

With that being said , After School will end up become one of the most iconic 4th gen song like Just Right during 3rd gen

STREAM BOTH PASTEL ANTHEM

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Iconic???? It's nowhere to be seen on top 100 though. And before someone jumps at me I don't have anything against them, actually I look forward to them as Apink's juniors.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!