red velvet and mamamoo will forever be vocal queens

• let's start with red velvet

so now, let's move onto mamamoo

anyways i wanted to make this thread cause i just love their vocals so much :pepemusic:

• True, true :wellr:

Also Wendy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

RV vocal line

and power combo Seulgi + Irene :omgr:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Itzy says hi

ITZY "믿지 (MIDZY)" @ The First FAN PARTY LIVE with Global MIDZY - YouTube

ITZY "Be In Love" @ LIVE PREMIERE - YouTube

and Blackpink too

BLACKPINK - 'SURE THING (Miguel)' COVER 0812 SBS PARTY PEOPLE - YouTube

Rosé is playing guitar -You & I,Lonely (2ne1) cover by BLACKPINK,Price tag cover by Rosé & Jennie - YouTube

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!