Wallstreet Journal made an article with Lisa as the thumbnail

• Lisa the most followed KPOP act of all.

• I've been saying this repeatedly and i wont stop saying it (until the maknae line of BTS gets their own personal Instas and we can compare for real).

But Lisa is arguably the most popular Kpop idol in the world.

Bruh, like wtf is wrong with you? Do people really not see through this ahole and their continuous setting up of bp to be dragged.

They have been doing this since the old forum and continue doing it here and yet people still respond to them.

There is a reason blinks on here call them Twicehouse.

ffs

• You attached way too many ss and links of some twt posts..were you that desperate to invalidate her success? I thought armies said bp is no match for them, and here you're wasting time on somebody who you didn't even acknowledge in the past. She made a lot of progress lol

• You attached way too many ss and links of some twt posts..were you that desperate to invalidate her success? I thought armies said bp is no match for them, and here you're wasting time on somebody who you didn't even acknowledge in the past. She made a lot of progress lol

Naah I just love showing receipts to delulu clowns like you and many others from your fandom who love to downplay and diss BTS at every turn unprovoked. You all deserve a hard slap of facts daily tbh.

P.S. The day you all learn to keep BTS outta your mouths will be the day Armys won't bother with you all but we all know that is impossible for your ilk.

• Naah I just love showing receipts to delulu clowns like you and many others from your fandom who love to downplay and diss BTS at every turn. You all deserve a hard slap of facts daily tbh.

I think its sad that you think anyone who says anything against bts is a blink. The user you replied to was literally dissing Jisoo and Jennie some days ago.

As for Twicehouse and that Lisa akgae, most people on here know how they work and yet....

• I think its sad that you think anyone who says anything against bts is a blink. The user you replied to was literally dissing Jisoo and Jennie some days ago.

As for Twicehouse and that Lisa akgae, most people on here know how they work and yet....

Ofc, BPhouse and Hardy aren't Blinks, Jenchuli is not a Lisa akgae and that drizzly whatever is not a YG stan who probably biases whoever from BP and is often seeing dragging BTS while hyping BP. Idc if they are an OT4 Blink or an akgae, all of them are associated to your fandom and and it is clowns like them whom it is directed at.

• Ofc, BPhouse and Hardy aren't Blinks, Jenchuli is not a Lisa akgae and that drizzly whatever is not a YG stan who probably biases whoever from BP and is often seeing dragging BTS while hyping BP. Idc if they are an OT4 Blink or an akgae, all of them are associated to your fandom and and it is clowns like them whom it is directed at.

Armies do not like it when akgaes and the rest are associated with the other armies...

But ok.

• Armies do not like it when akgaes and the rest are associated with the other armies...

But ok.

And I did say Lisa stans for emphasis, but you do you. Seeing how some OT4 Blinks were pulling the same shit in the Suga Lisa Mark Lee thread, I am really amused you are still playing the whole Blinks never say this card and lumping it on just some "akgaes".

• And I did say Lisa stans for emphasis, but you do you. Seeing how some OT4 Blinks were pulling the same shit in the Suga Lisa Mark Lee thread, I am really amused you are still playing the whole Blinks never say this card and lumping it on just some "akgaes".

That's right suga will still be popular when BTS disbands.

• This whole thing is funny.

Twicehouse and Jenchu, you guys can continue your shenanigans.

Cuz i know Jenchu will make a thread, and Twicehouse will continue to make comments to trigger people and get bp dragged.

There is no stopping it. If people chose to continue to waste their time on you guys, then obviously you re succeeding.

• Ofc, BPhouse and Hardy aren't Blinks, Jenchuli is not a Lisa akgae and that drizzly whatever is not a YG stan who probably biases whoever from BP and is often seeing dragging BTS while hyping BP. Idc if they are an OT4 Blink or an akgae, all of them are associated to your fandom and and it is clowns like them whom it is directed at.

What do you expect me to do lmao..Bb isn't getting any cb, a lot of vips have left allkpop, inc's are barely here. So i talk about bp these days. Chill mfkr

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!