Wallstreet Journal made an article with Lisa as the thumbnail

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And they only mentioned her not other members of BP :eyes:

• I've been saying this repeatedly and i wont stop saying it (until the maknae line of BTS gets their own personal Instas and we can compare for real).

But Lisa is arguably the most popular Kpop idol in the world.

Im actually shocked they wrote about her and mentioned her name as the main event OMG This is huge

• Huh. Well it makes sense, she's extremely popular and successful, why wouldn't they make articles about her? Please don't try to make it weird with your akgae mentality

I think because a lot of Army were saying in the other thread that it was impossible for Lisa to be more popular than Suga or any member of BTS individually.

So here we have a huge paper like the WSJ singling out Lisa specifically but not mentioning anyone from BTS (they couldve singled out the most fashionable member of BTS but they didnt for some reason).

• I think because a lot of Army were saying in the other thread that it was impossible for Lisa to be more popular than Suga or any member of BTS individually.

So here we have a huge paper like the WSJ singling out Lisa specifically but not mentioning anyone from BTS (they couldve singled out the most fashionable member of BTS but they didnt for some reason).

basically They dont remember their names

這GIF是Tsang Eric發現的。你也趕快在 We Heart It 上探索及儲存自己的圖片與影片吧! | Blackpink lisa,  Lisa blackpink wallpaper, Blackpink

• basically They dont remember their names

這GIF是Tsang Eric發現的。你也趕快在 We Heart It 上探索及儲存自己的圖片與影片吧! | Blackpink lisa,  Lisa blackpink wallpaper, Blackpink

I think BH needs to quit with this "seven or none" motto and start giving the members solo opportunities. Marketing and PR are critical, even for a supergroup like BTS. Think of all the other boybands, no one remembers the names of all members, just the biggies like Harry from 1D and Justin from NSync.

I predicted that BTS members would all become household names in the US by 2025 but that aint happening until BH gets off their ass and starts promoting them like Western stars.

• I think BH needs to quit with this "seven or none" motto and start giving the members solo opportunities. Marketing and PR are critical, even for a supergroup like BTS. Think of all the other boybands, no one remembers the names of all members, just the biggies like Harry from 1D and Justin from NSync.

I predicted that BTS members would all become household names in the US by 2025 but that aint happening until BH gets off their ass and starts promoting them like Western stars.

I think Lisa stans have got to be the most delusional in the BP fandom, yup. Seeing how you read all this in the Suga thread and still act dumb. Gosh not me having to repeat myself to delulus who act blind to reality. And you all really be gloating over a WSJ mention? When BTS have been individually mentioned by multiple magazines and publications in US including WSJ.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also since you and the other Lisa stan like to live in a bubble far detached from reality, you both need to see this again and again cause you see those names? Yup those names are popular, those names are searched, those names are relevant, much more than your fave can ever be.

IMG_20210507_092658.jpg

IMG_20210507_092646.jpg

IMG_20210510_074449.jpg

Edited 7 times, last by paradis ().

• Damn you, bringing a whole ass truck load of receipts.

• I’m starting to think they just like you reposting this. Cos they find the most obscure thing about a bp girl and compare it to something Oscar worthy. This is just as embarrassing as their chart accounts. A delulu fandom.

• oh wow, i didn't know JK was chosen for People's Choice or that Joon was on a GQ list...where have i been? :sadr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!