Instead of blaming JYPE or YGE, should we be blaming Mina or Jennie instead?

• Introversion shouldn't have limited any potential. Lots of introverts are actually public figures and public speakers. The point is, they gotta have down time for themselves to recharge their energy. If they could manage that, introverts would thrive hard in this very extroverted world we live in.

But unfortunately, TWICE schedule didn't let Mina do that. She eventually burnout.

The only times she could recharge herself is when TWICE don't have any schedule. So, it's really understandable that she rarely goes out when she doesn't have any TWICE schedule. Those are the only opportunities for her to be in tune with herself.

And I believe she goes out more often than she openly admitted. Who knows to what extents she's willing to open up about her activities, right..

Well, when she say she prefer staying at home with games and stuff it sounds very much like me, and I would never ever be a Idol or other well know public person. So It's just a bit hard for me to understand how she chose to walk that path. I mean, it's good she did it (maybe), but just a bit odd.

• Well, when she say she prefer staying at home with games and stuff it sounds very much like me, and I would never ever be a Idol or other well know public person. So It's just a bit hard for me to understand how she chose to walk that path. I mean, it's good she did it (maybe), but just a bit odd.

Yeah, as a homebody myself, I get what you're saying. At the same time, I also understand her because I like dancing just like her. Mina's immense love for dancing and performing gave her courage to chose the path, I guess. If I had what she had, I would probably still actively dance and perform right now. But I didn't and that's what made her special and worth rooting for..

And unfortunately being kpop idol is much more than just dance and performance. Any introverts would definitely drained out especially with the kind of schedules TWICE had in the past. I'm glad now they're not as packed anymore and able to make time for themselves..

• I'm in the boat of not blaming anybody

Sometimes it is their choice of not doing anything. Like Sunny for example, she is far too content with how she can enjoy watching Netflix, playing with her cats, and just lounge at home. She will appear in variety or have schedules when she feels like it. Blaming companies all the time is just something that is ingrained in some people mindset

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!