Since Jouney to Atlantis is rising on charts, this is the song that deserves to be Laboum’s We Ride and rise as well:

• It’s Laboum’s latest comeback song and imo their best title track alongside Journey to Atlantis, similar to how Rollin’ and We Ride are the best Brave Girls title tracks with the current lineup and now they’ve obviously blown up, and We Ride is also Brave Girls’ latest song lol so the maths check out :pepe-use-head:

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(There’s also an mv but that one isn’t very good so it’s not really recommended lmao):

Just listen to the song :groovins:

Anyway whew my taste is truly impeccable bc i used to bop to journey to atlantis and rollin way back in 2016/2017 as my nugu discoveries and they stood out in their groups’ discographies to me even back then, and now suddenly bam everyone’s suddenly finally listening to them too :pepe-hehe:

If you want more certified good nugu songs recommended by yours truly, check out sonamoo’s friday night or chocolat’s tinkerbell or dalshabet’s bbb or dia’s will you go out with me (dia’s not really nugu but the song criminally is :mad: ). They’re all great :pepelove2:

• I like Turn it On but if that scenario happens, I wish it will be Aalow Aalow. It's retro which is popular in SK nowadays and probably their best song imo.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I liked Rollin when I heard it years ago, I'm happy to see Brave Girls and now Laboum rise.

yeah they’re among the ggs that have tried to stick to this industry for the longest time without breakout success, and the songs they’re blowing up with are actually good so I couldn’t be happier for them that they’ve finally found their lucky break :pepelove2:

• I like Turn it On but if that scenario happens, I wish it will be Aalow Aalow. It's retro which is popular in SK nowadays and probably their best song imo.

yeah aalow aalow is a good song too and if we’re talking strictly strategy it’s probably got a higher chance to rise back up since it’s more upbeat and in line with what sk likes. I guess it’s just my personal preference that i prefer turn it on :waterr:

• I demand justice for Hwi Hwi

• Whi

Changed the title of the thread from “Since Jouney to Atlantis is rising on charts, this is the song that deserves to be Laboum’s We Ride and rise as well” to “Since Jouney to Atlantis is rising on charts, this is the song that deserves to be Laboum’s We Ride and rise as well:”.

Hey, by any chance, are you one of the Lattes who used to be on LABOUM's official thread on OH back in time????

Also I agree, although none of the girls' songs got the attention which they deserved, Aalow Aalow has that potential and is already the second most popular LABOUM song.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!