• so there has been so rumor / article about her 'bad' attitude like 'fat shaming ' ,going out with ceo of her company etc

what's your thought on it ? do you have opinion on her personality?

i do not have much thought about it - sometimes you need more than talent ,money etc for success :danceb:

i still like her no matter what :smirks:

• yes ,but not many comment on it

i wanna know ppl 's thought

anyway ,personality is hard to be changed - just saying :claps:

regardless of whether those rumours are true or not i do think there'd a change in her personality. if you follow her saku no ki program you can distinctly see that leaving AKB and japan has changed her quite a bit

• regardless of whether those rumours are true or not i do think there'd a change in her personality. if you follow her saku no ki program you can distinctly see that leaving AKB and japan has changed her quite a bit

I know she know than this is most popular member so her Asian fans fans esp Malaysian indonésien re creppy add they love only trending her ok Twitter....

Sakura is expériences idol when she talk on her sexuality or She wish peace married idol and dating.

She is confidence women now .

• I know she know than this is most popular member so her Asian fans fans esp Malaysian indonésien re creppy add they love only trending her ok Twitter....

Sakura is expériences idol when she talk on her sexuality or She wish peace married idol and dating.

She is confidence women now .

i don't quite understand what you are saying...it may be that english isn't your first language but that's ok that's why we have discussions for

i can agree that she was a very experienced idol prior to pd48 but living and working in a foreign country has given her so much more...her singing, dancing, composing, writing skills have all improved and i think has shaped her personality as well

• i don't quite understand what you are saying...it may be that english isn't your first language but that's ok that's why we have discussions for

i can agree that she was a very experienced idol prior to pd48 but living and working in a foreign country has given her so much more...her singing, dancing, composing, writing skills have all improved and i think has shaped her personality as well

11 years carrers for her

• Pretty sure there are worse example of akb idols currying favors with the creator, not just pictures of a "date" being shot in public.

Also the fat shaming is fake, her idol friend just wore too much of baggy clothes and she commented that the clothes would fall off anytime. Her friend is thin like her. There's no fat shaming whatsoever.

Then again it's always her haters since her akb days that corroborate these stuff lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!