Why do people forget about Everglow when talking about the 4th generation?

• Why do people forget about Everglow when talking about the 4th generation?

0bEwzd-ZOJs.jpg

Bon Bon Chocolat was an amazing debut song and the girls' got their first win with Adios, their second comeback. I know that win was a little bit controversial but it still happened.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They have so much potential, imo, especially for worldwide success.

I'm not expecting for them to be the leaders because I think ITZY, Aespa and Gidle are the top picks for that but if people can mention StayC as a soon to be top group, why do people forget about Everglow?

Stream La Di Da. One of the best 2020 comebacks

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• People dislike them and say they have noise music. :pepe_feels:

That's sad. La Di Da is a great song and Bon Bon Chocolat isn't noisy, imo. But, I can see how people would say that about Adios and Dun Dun.

Wait for their next comeback, if they get success consistently then people will add them in the contenders themselves.

They'll be onto their 5th comeback ;(

• they have an amazing discography and are becoming more well-liked internationally, so we’ll see!

as for korea, i think they ignore them because they’re from a chinese company. it’s just unfortunately how it works sometimes. if they continue to make such good music and get even more i-fans like they have, koreans will become more open to the idea of them being a prominent group

• They have good, loud dance songs but literally 0 impact in Korea.

Plus they’ve gotten into a few “international” scandals of mia getting all the lines and them using tons of bots for them mv views.

They’ve even gotten the nickname “Everbots” ;(

Lol what, they have very stable views and even their likes surpass some older big 3 MVs. On top of that they have good amount spotify streams. They have even 2.4m monthly listeners on spotify. They are using adds only during first week that boost their views a lot, but pretty much every group do that. People complain their adds mainly because their adds are the most visible, other groups use as much adds as them, but they use slower campaign that make adds impossible to detect because the group have fall off the chart after first or second week.

• Lol what, they have very stable views and even their likes surpass some older big 3 MVs. On top of that they have good amount spotify streams. They have even 2.4m monthly listeners on spotify. They are using adds only during first week that boost their views a lot, but pretty much every group do that. People complain their adds mainly because their adds are the most visible, other groups use as much adds as them, but they use slower campaign that make adds impossible to detect because the group have fall off the chart after first or second week.

I’m just saying what I’ve heard from other people. In my honest opinion I actually think EG’s views are for the most part organic.

• They haven't done anything notable outside of having some songs doing well on Spotify and YT (Dun Dun is still their biggest song).

They don't have Korean digitals, their physicals are meh, and their fandom is still in a state of flux. They rely on hype for now.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• They haven't done anything notable outside of having some songs doing well on Spotify and YT (Dun Dun is still their biggest song).

They don't have Korean digitals, their physicals are meh, and their fandom is still in a state of flux. They rely on hype for now.

"La Di Da" is still miles better than anything BlackPink has put out the last couple of years.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!