What's your opinion on T1419?

• T1419 are at the moment the most viewed male rookie group debuted in 2021. What do you think of the group? Do you like their music and the members? And if you like their music who is your most favourite member? I really like their music so far and my most favourite member right now are Noa, Kio and Leo.

For everyone who dosn't know them, here is a MV:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I still think their team was lazy when it came to creating a decent group name for them. I can get past that if the songs are above average. Of the songs I've heard, "Exit" is the one I like most. The foundation of the song is good and the majority of the rap flows passed the "snap test" too.

The song plays a little differently in my head just like a few of Treasure's songs that I like. If their team can keep them consistent in terms of song quality, they might be able to make a space for themselves.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!