$ Feb-March AKP Cooking Contest $

• this is something I make a lot living alone. This is Pepper Sausage Alfredo ❤

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

Edited 2 times, last by crystalblues: Fixing Formatting ().

• Banana Choc-Chip Oat Cookies!

no hassle, super easy and it’s literally so good. Only needs three ingredients so it can be done without any extra steps.

OMG I JUST KEEP FORGETTING THE LITTLE NOTE! I’m so sorry so here’s two pictures again, i’ve already eaten the cookies so you can have an empty plate.

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Alright... here is my entry from the dinner I cooked tonight! It was an all day affair, starting at 9:30am and dinner was served at 6:30pm. I'm not the greatest chef or cook by any means, but I really do enjoy it and try experimenting whenever I feel the urge to do so!

My submission is:

Chateaubriand with Garlic-Rosemary Sautéed Potatoes and Sous Vide Asparagus

Alright... that was quit a bit of prep, anyway, about 6-7 hours later, we are ready to pull out the beef tenderloin from the fridge and get it ready for the perfect oven roast!

If you spent the time to read thru everything, thank you, because that was long - but I hope you all enjoyed it!

• Browned Butter Toffee Choc-Chip Cookies!

This recipe isn’t mine, but it’s still really g! Probably the trekkiest recipe i’ve submitted yet, but it’s not that hard, just takes a lot of waiting.

here’s the recipe:

https://handletheheat.com/brow…e-chocolate-chip-cookies/

and here’s the finished product!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• cutting it a bit close but here's my entry :sweatr:

Ingredients for rasberry clafoutis:

1/2 cup all-purpose flour

1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar

salt

Three large eggs

3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted

Finely grated zest of 1 lemon

1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk

1 1/2 pints raspberries (3 cups)

Confectioners' sugar, for dusting

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter a 9-inch gratin dish. In a bowl, whisk the flour, sugar and a pinch of salt. Whisk in the eggs, butter and lemon zest until smooth. Add the milk and whisk until light and very smooth, about 3 minutes. Pour the batter into the gratin dish and top with the raspberries.

Bake for about 30 minutes, until the clafoutis is set and golden. Let cool slightly. Dust with confectioners' sugar, cut into wedges and serve.

• A+ for canine cameos!

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• Wow we should start a cook book. :dancer:

Thank you for finding the Pork Dumplings recipe appetizing. It is a 'Stick to the Ribs' meal.

2yrs Lamp meal is beautifully plated and looks delicious.

Raspberry clafoutis did stand out no wonder it won.

Those cookies do look good.

Chateaubriand with Garlic-Rosemary was a masterpiece of cooking. The Mods can cook. XDC

Raspberry Cheesecake is awesome

Teriyaki Salmon quality meal :thumbup:

If I could buy akorns to allow Mods to win the contest, I'd do it.

Thanks for all the recipes I plan on trying to make em.

• Official Post

Congrats to the winners and those that participated! I'll participate on the next cooking competition!

• thankie! i hope you enjoy the recipes aha, you’ve got lots!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!