BLACKPINK is an iconic kpop group!

• Since their debut they released hits within every cb and broke some records within some being new made records. Their trajectory is actually one of the most iconic and impactful in Kpop TO ME.

They debuted with Whistle/Boombayah and both reached a level that even today is difficult to find in newly groups. Whislte was a whole success in S.K. while Boombayah is still a cultural reset ww within kpop.

Playing with Fire was another super successful hit with their quality music being showed more and the girls stealing hearts in s.k.

Then they cb with AIYL and just broke everybody and made some records digitally, with another hit and super known song in s.k.

Then D4 appeared exploding everything and putting them in the ww scale! They reformulated the GC scene and become the standart for this concept!!

KTL was their "weakest" cb, but it still showed incredible results breaking records ww and being so much loved and tbh ktl is truly a masterpiece with the message of the music and the instruments!! A song of self love!

Then the unexpected happened and HYLT was a immense success going viral on TikTok, USA elections and literally cementing them as a popular ww group! The Album was/is a success with so much records broken, made and a differential in the kgg game!

LSG is also a success in s.k. while still being loved ww, so yes, they are doing incredible!

I'm not saying they are the best thing ever neither the most popular/legendary, but to me their trajectory and sound are already a legend as they keep improving and just being more known with their music being loved in some many parts of the world with some non kpop fans also liking and vibing with them. To me they are extraordinary and deserved of their success!

DISCLAIMER: IM NOT SHADING NEITHER COMPARING BP TO OTHERS KPOP GROUPS. IM JUST STATING MY OPINION ON HOW MUCH BP KEEPS GROWING AND JUST BEING ICONS!!

Byeeeeee!

:froghype:

• imagine if YG didn't handicap their growth and actually gave them 2 come backs a year and more than 25 songs after 4 years. They would be so much bigger now with even just the industry bare minimum treatment

• imagine if YG didn't handicap their growth and actually gave them 2 come backs a year and more than 25 songs after 4 years. They would be so much bigger now with even just the industry bare minimum treatment

I also think like that. They would be huge with The Album formula being used as their normal promotion.

• Blackpink is an amazing group :love: ( even if they might have their flaws they're really talented in my opinion, more than people give them credit for) and their success is definitely remarkable despite their limited discography... hopefully this year they'll release new music ;(

• Blackpink is an amazing group :love: ( even if they might have their flaws they're really talented in my opinion, more than people give them credit for) and their success is definitely remarkable despite their limited discography... hopefully this year they'll release new music ;(

Some antis really try to discredit them and their sound, but looking logically their music is one of the most successful in the whole kpop with some going to a ww scale too.

Lets hope for at least a well promoted album kkk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!