Do you think the US needs bullet trains?

• That's part of the problem. Many people thought the bullet train system would be more localized like it is in Japan.

There was also a push for programs where people could get discounted monthly passes. For example, a monthly bus pass where I live is around $100, and it gets me anywhere from King City to the Bay Area.

Obviously, this isn't happening anymore. Btw. I got to ride the Bullet train from Tokyo to Kyoto once. It was awesome

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• anytime you can travel from point to another faster, it's always a plus, holding everything else constant. just need to lay down the tracks...

i mean it applies to any nation in the world

Normally I would be in full support of bullet trains, but with technologies like hyperloop being developed, it’s time to shift towards this sort of transporation.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hope this thing comes out commercialized sooner, a train quantum jump~

• Nah ppl here are crazy n wack asf

Especially them New Yorkers

They be tryna push innocent ppl on the train tracks

We dont need no fast train runnin somebody over and blood everywhere

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!