Can we talk about Baekhyun giving us a whole NSFW fanfic in his song?

• I'm an English major - creating eloquent expressions should be my specialty :love::whistling:

KSKSK, but nah, you have some wonderfully witty one-liners yourself ;( Your comebacks are always so effortlessly clever; you are damn funny, Fluff, and don't you forget that < 3

No wonder! Queen of English majors whew

(Have we reached 8 crowns yet? I have given you so many queen titles that i lost count oof)

I didnt expect compliments when i said that but wow thanks for the daily ego boost bestie and ditto as usual :lover3:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No wonder! Queen of English majors whew

(Have we reached 8 crowns yet? I have given you so many queen titles that i lost count oof)

I didnt expect compliments when i said that but wow thanks for the daily ego boost bestie and ditto as usual :lover3:

Wait, I don't think I ever asked you this, but what are you studying, Legend? :eyes:

(I think we're at eleven crowns now :saint: Keep 'em coming, though; my head still feels cold :thumbdown::love: )

Know this, Bestie - flattery takes you very far with me, and if you compliment me, expect to be hit back with twice the amount of compliments giraffe.png

• This song is my new favorite. Up there with Bungee. :lover1:

Legend Lee Know

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wait, I don't think I ever asked you this, but what are you studying, Legend? :eyes:

(I think we're at eleven crowns now :saint: Keep 'em coming, though; my head still feels cold :thumbdown::love: )

Know this, Bestie - flattery takes you very far with me, and if you compliment me, expect to be hit back with twice the amount of compliments giraffe.png

Architecture!

(Jsjsjs i thought you were fixated on number 8 but i guess we aiming for infinity. Anticipate new titles!)

I already figured that the first time we actually talked i cant win with your shower of compliments so i always end lamely saying ditto oof giraffe.png

• Architecture!

(Jsjsjs i thought you were fixated on number 8 but i guess we aiming for infinity. Anticipate new titles!)

I already figured that the first time we actually talked i cant win with your shower of compliments so i always end lamely saying ditto oof giraffe.png

Queen of designing all of the buildings in our stratosphere, OMG :love: God WHOMST? :eyes::!:

In all seriousness, that's actually such a dope thing to be studying, though clap3.gifI been knew you were intellectually gifted.

STOPHSJSJ, I mean what I say, and I say what I feel giraffe.png I like that you take that approach to everyday life as well.

• Queen of designing all of the buildings in our stratosphere, OMG :love: God WHOMST? :eyes::!:

In all seriousness, that's actually such a dope thing to be studying, though clap3.gifI been knew you were intellectually-gifted.

STOPHSJSJ, I mean what I say, and I say what I feel giraffe.png I like that you take that approach to everyday life as well.

Thank you sjsjs 🙈

Intellectually-gifted girlies gravitate towards each other like magnets, thats why we CLICK giraffe.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!