K-Pop Stans Are Taking Over The #ImpeachBidenNow Hashtag

• You wrote an entire essay to prove how you're not triggered. Huh- huh.

Funny how you claim BLM and Anti Fa are violent yet your MAGA besties had 5 deaths including a police officer ( what happened to blue lives matter??) At the FAILED attempt to over take our nation's capitol the clownery of it all LMFAO

• Its a Trump supporter I doubt it can tell difference between an essay and paragraph ^^

Figure of speech, but I doubt yall brains too used to simply swallow whatevet the media is feeding you is able to comprehend that. All while projecting at others and thinking you're the educated one ^^

• Figure of speech, but I doubt yall brains too used to simply swallow whatevet the media is feeding you is able to comprehend that. All while projecting at others and thinking you're the educated one ^^

You really wanna talk about education sis?? Trump supporters literally act like fucking zombies with brain rot imagine thinking Cuba China Germany and the dead Hugo Chavez all planned to take the election from Trump lmao like y'all daddy Trump said "I love the poorly educated"

• Funny how you claim BLM and Anti Fa are violent yet your MAGA besties had 5 deaths including a police officer ( what happened to blue lives matter??) At the FAILED attempt to over take our nation's capitol the clownery of it all LMFAO

Lol after you celebrated the death by the mob of policemen simply staying in their cars, yall pretend to care about police deaths now lmfao! But anyway, still nothing compared to all other deaths caused by the two you mentioned, plus a billion dollars of damage - which were,should I remind you, totally celebrated and defended by the media. No one got banned anywhere over that, I wonder why?

• I don't get it. The US barely survived 4 years with a circus clown, pussy grabber, Capitol Hill assault enabler and COVID denier as a president.

Finally there's a president who's acting mature and not like a 10 years old spoilt brat - and now there are some who want him gone?!?

Wow! I guess it's true what people say, sometimes you can't get the crazy out of some people when they love the insanity too much.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Lol after you celebrated the death by the mob of policemen simply staying in their cars, yall pretend to care about police deaths now lmfao! But anyway, still nothing compared to all other deaths caused by the two you mentioned, plus a billion dollars of damage - which were,should I remind you, totally celebrated and defended by the media. No one got banned anywhere over that, I wonder why?

Oh look you're not answering my points just using what aboutism typical lol anyway sis make sure to support your MAGA besties facing federal charges and be at all their court dates clown ! Nothing you say will ever make me upset in 2016 leftys didn't try to fucking kidnap and murder Congress or try to riot the Capitol but you Trump cunts did people were literally arrested with explosives weapons zip ties and all types of shit but left leaning people are violent?? Fucking clowns really tried to murder member of Congress who didn't kiss trumps ass now they're off to prison toodles !

• You really wanna talk about education sis?? Trump supporters literally act like fucking zombies with brain rot imagine thinking Cuba China Germany and the dead Hugo Chavez all planned to take the election from Trump lmao like y'all daddy Trump said "I love the poorly educated"

Yall believe Putin put Trump where he was and kept spreading the he-said-she-said as facts, let's not even go there :saint: while censoring any controversial info about Biden's son... let alone Biden himself.

I thought it was important to love the lower class? :wow:

Anyway, for the still sane people out there - branch out and look beyond what folks on Twitter, Facebook, reddit and CNN and their pals tell you. You'll find many things that will surprise you that the former are totally censoring from you while forcing you to swallow things you thingsk are evident -yet are not.

• Yall believe Putin put Trump where he was and kept spreading the he-said-she-said as facts, let's not even go there :saint: while censoring any controversial info about Biden's son... let alone Biden himself.

I thought it was important to love the lower class? :wow:

Anyway, for the still sane people out there - branch out and look beyond what folks on Twitter, Facebook, reddit and CNN and their pals tell you. You'll find many things that will surprise you that the former are totally censoring from you while forcing you to swallow things you thingsk are evident -yet are not.

Lower class =/= poorly educated plenty of rich MAGA fuck heads got arrested too love

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!