Posts by bibibibop

lmao it's hilarious how people here jump screaming white men because of some stupid comment on radio, meanwhile when it comes to the recent violent attack in the US against asian yall keep repeating about - and I mean the elder couple robbed and tortured to death, the woman gang raped and killed, the elder man in the video kicked etc, which were all made by black men, both the media and the offended folks scrupulously never mentioned their race and black groups even said it's racist to mention it:/

He went WAY overboard than just insulting BTS. Those comments stemmed from pure hatred against an entire race, they were hurtful, compared an innocent boy group (that just sang a cover WTF) to a disease, etc. You can’t veil that into “on air humor” that’s not right.

None of that was professional and I think he should be fired. When will the world stop sheltering white men? This is why they are so entitled, because they are not held accountable.

Can we just not word the title the way you did in an attempt to try to discredit the hard work of the decent people who are trying to fight for equal rights?

I had no clue who this person was prior to this, however I can tell you most people who are fighting against racism, homophobia, police brutality and transphobia are not going to murder an innocent little girl. Most of us have more sense than that and would not do such a thing.

Furthermore, trying to discredit the fact that white privilege does exist for a personal agenda, by using the murder of a child by an unstable person is grotesque and disgusting.

Interesting. So you're trying to deny the evident racial motivation here, by saying we shouldn't paint those people badly? What's a child's murder for a greater cause, I guess.

Also, that's what is always done by those people. Remember when media attacked and harassed a pregnant white woman, who after trying to deescalate the situation, pulled a gun so the black woman harassing her would and saying she will "beat her white ass" would just let her go? Yet,the pregnant woman was the one harassed and attacked,with people calling her racist gun owner and screaming blm, even she and her husband who had nothing to do here were fired from their jobs for that reason. Won't even mention the murders of recent riots. Yet somehow here this it is a problem,and you're not supposed to denounce a child's murder with its reasons so you won't paint them bad. Somehow, here I'm using a tragic event for an agenda. Though I'm pretty sure those rhetoric only works for you it's not about agenda you support.

Well, I guess when major media outlets like NYTimes supports their editor and stands by their tweets telling to get rid of white people, telling they were aware of them when hiring her and support them, while celebrating a white girl being harassed and denied education and being kicked out of school for singing along to a song, and people don't bat an eye, this is how things go.

You really wanna talk about education sis?? Trump supporters literally act like fucking zombies with brain rot imagine thinking Cuba China Germany and the dead Hugo Chavez all planned to take the election from Trump lmao like y'all daddy Trump said "I love the poorly educated"

Yall believe Putin put Trump where he was and kept spreading the he-said-she-said as facts, let's not even go there :saint: while censoring any controversial info about Biden's son... let alone Biden himself.

I thought it was important to love the lower class? :wow:

Anyway, for the still sane people out there - branch out and look beyond what folks on Twitter, Facebook, reddit and CNN and their pals tell you. You'll find many things that will surprise you that the former are totally censoring from you while forcing you to swallow things you thingsk are evident -yet are not.

Funny how you claim BLM and Anti Fa are violent yet your MAGA besties had 5 deaths including a police officer ( what happened to blue lives matter??) At the FAILED attempt to over take our nation's capitol the clownery of it all LMFAO

Lol after you celebrated the death by the mob of policemen simply staying in their cars, yall pretend to care about police deaths now lmfao! But anyway, still nothing compared to all other deaths caused by the two you mentioned, plus a billion dollars of damage - which were,should I remind you, totally celebrated and defended by the media. No one got banned anywhere over that, I wonder why?

Triggered? No one is taking that dumb ass hashtag seriously just like how no one outside America took your daddy Trump seriously for 4 years :clown:8o Its cute you think anyone with a brain is worried about that dumb ass Q anon conspiracy lady who filed impeachment articles over baseless claims gonna enjoy you MAGA freaks salt mines next 8 years :*

You wrote an entire essay to prove how you're not triggered. Huh- huh.

white people have been at the top for too long

its time for poc's to take over

so we support :yesr:

Interesting! White people do yall see this? Now they are opnely admitting. Those store owners were attacked just for being white, and many similar crimes and murders happened under total silence - and now people openly admit to be for it. Is that what yall support, either with actions or by silence?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=nkBOGamxIzs

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

isn't one of the high officials Biden appointed a woman who claims that melanin makes black people superior in intelligence and strength to other races. And Biden openly saying that he will exclude white men from any aid for struggling business. And this is what kpop stans are supporting? Interesting.

I guess kpop fans openly and publicly mocking Tony Timpa's death, Daniel Shaver, and many other innocent white men killed a few months ago wasn't enough .

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

first world problems. When it comes to women and religion since you brought up christianity, that's not even in the top of problem women face, even in germany. But thanks to merkel and her politics not for long it seems as it will get much worse. Priorities, I guess.