This comeback is going rough for itzy

• first people were offended by them for using mafia criminal gang concept as a aesthetics.

then chaeryeong dating scandal? happened

song finally released but is not being well received by public.they say it is even worse than not shy.

Netizens criticise their rapping.

knetz dissapointed with the song.they not like it.

The song is not doing good on charts. It has still not managed to enter melon 24hits chart.

Edited once, last by kfan2021 ().

• I like Itzy but this song is like...........bad. Definitely their worst and Not Shy was already not very good. JYP needs to let them try another concept instead of forcing them further down the girl crush hole. It's not working luv....

• That was definitely not yeji in the dating pics uploaded by knetz. The ear shape of yeji is very different than what was in pics. It was chaeryeong. the ears and body shape were of chaeryeong

Oh my gad

Stupid kpop channel with much subcribe put yeji cause she is leader of itzy

Oh i know chaeryeong is least popular member and least biased in itzy so the buzz isn't great for knetizens

• The song will rise on Melon and they are already charting on Flo. It's getting there. It is their first Friday release so it will rise slowly on charts.

• Official Post

What an over-exaggeration. The only reason it's not entering Melon is cause of the timing and that's JYP's fault, ITZY are not at the level to be releasing at that time and expect to enter the first hour. It'll end up rising with more promotion.

Second, dating scandals are a non-issue now and they've never hurt anyone's comeback or career, we are in 2021. No one even knows who's in the picture, it could be a random couple.

And y'all know damn well that those translation sites pick and choose negative comments to start shit. I can translate all the positive comments too and it'll look like they're praising the song, right?

The mafia controversy is also a non-issue as no one except SJWs were making that an issue.

Now stream MITM to help our flops ITZY

:waterr:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• first people were offended by them for using mafia criminal gang concept as a aesthetics.

where are they now? I see nobody talking about it now.

then chaeryeong dating scandal? happened

No news or gossip agency are even picking up this rumour. Nobodys talking about it. And its not even confirmed that its chaeryeong. Or that those two person in the picture are dating

song finally released but is not being well received by public.they say it is even worse than not shy.

Netizens criticise their rapping.

knetz dissapointed with the song.they not like it

You only saw a compilation of the negative feedback and then concluded that everyone disliked it? Ok

The song is not doing good on charts. It has still not managed to enter melon 24hits chart.

Be patient. You guys really love to jump to conclusions.

• "first people were offended by them for using mafia criminal gang concept as a aesthetics."

Did that really happen? lol I only saw that weird sentiment from one user on akp. Are there really people irl offended by this lol

JYP hasn't commented on the dating situation soo I'm gonna assume it's not her. The picture is not that clear anyway.

• I like Itzy but this song is like...........bad. Definitely their worst and Not Shy was already not very good. JYP needs to let them try another concept instead of forcing them further down the girl crush hole. It's not working luv....

Not Shy is my favourite Itzy song... :/

Not really feeling this one so far but I'll give it a few more listens. The mv is cool. They seem to have moved out of teen crush and into girl crush now and I think they're selling it. It's just the actual song itself is lacking, as usual. I'd love to put these girls in YG. They'd only get one comeback a year but it would be a good one.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!