ima just say something

• OH MY GOD UR BORDER IS THE MOST BEAITIFUL ONE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF BORDERS I LITERALLY WANNA JOIN JUST FOR THE BORDER I LOVE IT OK BYE

also sorry if im not allowed here lol

I'm sorry this part was too funny... ^^

has it become this bad that armies venturing into a blink guild to make a comment is seen as crossing enemy lines?

Is this like WW2? one side of the trench we have the allies and the other side we have the axis and one step into enemy territory is treason!

Skitzy18 you better not let your own guild members find out or they might hang you for treason and conspiring with the enemy! 8o

• Aww thankies. :love:

:!: :!: :!:

looking gorgeous omg :lover1: im so jelly

oh chile no thats not what i meant.

i thought i wasnt allowed here cuz yall have ur own subforum and everything lol. but yay now ik i can come here and annoy yall whenever

.................. where are we now ..................

• looking gorgeous omg :lover1: im so jelly

oh chile no thats not what i meant.

i thought i wasnt allowed here cuz yall have ur own subforum and everything lol. but yay now ik i can come here and annoy yall whenever

You're treading on dangerous territory my friend - better be like me like Switzerland remain neutral - with no guild allegiance and go where-ever i want lol

Don't worry as a neutral party I swear I won't report you to your guild your secret stays safe with me - you know what they say what happens in the blink guild stays in the blink guild

• You're treading on dangerous territory my friend - better be like me like Switzerland remain neutral - with no guild allegiance and go where-ever i want lol

Don't worry as a neutral party I swear I won't report you to your guild your secret stays safe with me - you know what they say what happens in the blink guild stays in the blink guild

i dont belong to any guild lol

.................. where are we now ..................

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!