[IMG]

· Seoul, South Korea

· Date of Birth: July 1st, 1983

· Blood Type: A

· Nickname: Teukie, Angel leader, Ahjussi

· Sub-Groups: Super Junior-H /-T

· Instruments: Piano, Drums, Saxophone, Guitar

· SNS: Twitter, Instagram

· Occupations: Singer, Rapper, Dancer, MC, Television Host, Radio DJ, Actor, Songwriter, Composer

. Description: without any doubt and any competition, he clearly is the best leader you can ask for; he sacrifices for his members and hold the group together - gives his best even when he is close to losing hope! Beside that, he is a basically lives for attention; have helped him a lot in his MC career

- tho he might want the attention, but he is also the reason Super Junior is holding so long and making life hard for the jealous people

————————————————————————————

Kim Heechul

[IMG]

· Kangwondo, South Korea

· Date of Birth: July 10th, 1983

· Blood Type: AB

· Nickname: Heenim,Cinderella, Lady Hehe, Cherry Oppa, Space Big Star

· Sub-Groups: Super Junior-T

· Instruments: Drums, Piano

· SNS: Twitter, Instagram, Weibo, Youtube

· Occupations: Singer, Rapper, Dancer, Radio DJ, Actor, Model

· Occupations: Singer, Rapper, Dancer, Radio DJ, Actor, Model

. Description: look up 4D in the dictionary and you’ll find his photo next to it. resident cross-dresser, AB-style, ?!?!? potato. don’t cross kim heechul: he may not be able to feed himself or furnish his own apartment, but he is the official defender of zhou mi, henry, and han geng.

Hangeng

*former member 2005-2009

[IMG]

· Mudanjiang, China

· Date of Birth: February 9th, 1984

· Blood Type: B

· Nickname: Geng, The Miracle of 1.3 Million, Beijing fried rice

· Sub-Groups: Super Junior-M

· Instruments: Piano

· SNS: Twitter, Weibo (holy sh*it 46 million followers :O)

· Occupations: Singer, Dancer, Model, Actor

. Description: fondly known as “gege” or “boss geng” he’s the other half of the infamous ship, hanchul. he sucks at korean (but his korean is infinitely better than chul’s chinese) but he’s amazingly talented at… pretty much everything: dancing, singing, holding babies, etc. sm being the shitty company they are nearly killed him so he filed for contract termination, but now he’s taking over china and owning at life.

Yesung

Kim Jongwoon

[IMG]

· Cheonan, South Korea

· Date of Birth: August 24th, 1984

· Nickname: Yeye, Artistic Vocal Cords

· Sub-Groups: Super Junior-H /-KRY

· SNS: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook

· Occupations: Main Vocalist, Singer, Dancer, Actor, Radio DJ

. Description: his stage name means something like “sex voice” and yes. yes it is. vocalist, 1/3 of KRY, and the weird member (tbh they’re all weird). loves turtles, has small hands, loves touching philtrums. just got back from the military. selca king.

Kangin

Kim Youngwoon

*former member 2005 - 2019

[IMG]

· Seoul, South Korea

· Date of Birth: January 17th, 1985

· Blood Type: O

· Nickname: KanginBear, Raccoon, Korea's No.1 Handsome Guy

· SNS: Twitter

· Occupations: Singer, Dancer, Television Host, Radio DJ, Actor

. Description: the appa of the group. can be super ferocious but give him a baby and he’s a complete freaking marshmallow. absolutely precious, had some scandals back in the day but forget about those. he came back from the military more handsome and dad-like and it’s great.

Shindong

Shin Donghee

[IMG]

· Mungyeong, South Korea

· Date of Birth: September 28th, 1985

· Nickname: DongDong, Dongie

· Occupations: Stage and Video Director, Singer, Rapper, Dancer, MC, Television Host, Radio DJ, Choreographer

. Description: currently in the military (sobs) but our resident variety king / mood-maker / jokester / amazing boy. he and hyuk choreograph tons (see: shirt) and organize SJ’s stages. pretty much amazing at everything and deserves tons of love and support.

Lee Sungmin

[IMG]

· Ilsan, South Korea

· Date of Birth: January 1st, 1986

· Nickname: Ming, Minnie, Pumpkin

· Sub-Groups: Super Junior-H /-T /-M

· Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Bass Guitar

· SNS: Twitter, Naver, Youtube

· Occupations: Singer, Dancer, Radio DJ, Actor, Musical Actor

. Description: the first member to get married! also currently enlisted. aegyo king, cutest bunny, and the vital support for SJ. His favorite color is pink. he’s almost right in the middle and supports his hyungs and dongsaengs in amazing ways. but his bedtime is like 11pm and anytime after that he’s asleep.

Eunhyuk

Lee Hyukjae

[IMG]

· Seoul, South Korea

· Date of Birth: April 4th, 1986

· Nickname: Jewel Guy, Anchovy, Hyukkie

· Sub-Groups: Super Junior-H /-T /-M /-EunHae

· Instruments: Drums, Piano, Guitar, Bass Guitar

· SNS: Twitter, Weibo, Instagram

· Occupations: Stage Director, Main Dancer, Singer, Rapper, MC, Television Host, Radio DJ, Actor, Songwriter, Composer, Choreographer

. Description: self-proclaimed world anchovy and jewel boy. eunhyuk is in charge of dancing, rapping, and going from sexy to cute in 0.5 seconds. he served as vice-leader while leeteuk was enlisted and did an amazing job. is the butt of every single prank SJ has ever played.

Lee Donghae

[IMG]

· Mokpo, South Korea

· Date of Birth: October 15th, 1986

· Nickname: Fishy

· Sub-Groups: Super Junior-M /-EunHae

· Instruments: Piano, Guitar

· SNS: Twitter, Instagram, · Weibo

· Occupations: Singer, Dancer, Actor, Songwriter, Composer

. Description: you can’t hate donghae no matter how hard you try. forever age B. also a fish. with abs?? the snuggliest, lovingest, most childish member of SJ who loves the members with all of his heart. sits in his room and cries because he loves ELF so much. super greasy, but also writes a ton of lyrics for SJ songs (again, see shirt).

Choi Siwon

[IMG]

· Seoul, South Korea

· Date of Birth: April 7th, 1986

· Nickname: Shisus, $i₩on

· Instruments: Piano, Drums, Guitar, Bass Guitar

· SNS: Twitter, Weibo, Instagram

· Occupations: Singer, Dancer, Actor, Model

. Description: $$$$$$$ but in all seriousness, he may be rich and handsome but he’s literally the nicest guy you’ll ever meet. very religious, very skinshippy, verrrrrry derpy. also the resident horse: masi.

Kim Ryeowook

[IMG]

· Incheon, South Korea

· Date of Birth: June 21st, 1987

· Nickname: Wookie, Wook, Eternal maknae

· Sub-Groups: Super Junior-M /-KRY

· Instruments: Piano, Keyboard

· SNS: Twitter

· Occupations: Main Vocalist, Singer, Dancer, Actor, Radio DJ

. Description: tiny, sassy, and vocal. the only one who has successfully proven he can cook. yells for the managers 24/7. collects dongsaengs like choi minho collects hyungs. supports all the members by going to their activities. his shoelifts are like 3 inches high. but he kills vocally.

Kim Kibum

*Left SM 2005-2009, 2010-2015

[IMG]

· Seoul, South Korea

· Date of Birth: August 21st, 1987

· Nickname: Snow White, Kibummie

· Sub-Groups: none :(

· Occupations: Singer, Dancer, Rapper, Actor, Model

. Description: disappeared during sorry sorry to go to acting. to some, he’s an urban legend. to others, he’s key from shinee. logs onto twitter maaaaaaybe once a year. Recently left SM with a big smile on his face, but is still close to the members.

Cho Kyuhyun

[IMG]

· Seoul, South Korea

· Date of Birth: February 3rd, 1988

· Nickname: GameKyu, BBKyu, evil maknae, evil baby Kyu, sexyKyu, ... (far too many to list)

· Sub-Groups: Super Junior-M/-KRY

· Instruments: Piano, Clarinet, Harmonica

· SNS: Twitter, Weibo, YouTube

· Occupations: Main Vocalist, Singer, Dancer, MC, Television Host, Actor, Musicals

. Description: evil maknae, snarky af, but with the ability to become amazingly cute. starcraft champion, resident alcoholic, power vocal. currently eating his way around the world with shim changmin from dbsk. almost died in a car accident in 2007, but he survived and now sings on like every OST ever with his amazing caramel macchiato voice.

• ————————————————————————————

ZhouMi

*Super Junior - M only

[IMG]

· Wuhan, China

· Date of Birth: April 19th, 1986

· Nickname: Gentleman Mimi

· SNS: Twitter, Weibo,Instagram

· Occupations: Singer, Dancer, Actor, Songwriter, Author, Radio DJ

. Description: absolute perfect sunshiney angel. literally embodies the phrase “perfect cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure.” amazingly fabulous, speaks chinese and korean flawlessly, probably spends his entire paycheck on clothes. long legs, giant heart, perfect boy. literally flawless.

Henry Lau

*Super Junior M only

*Left SM 2008-2018

[IMG]

· Taiwanese-Hong Kong Canadian

· Born in: Toronto, Canada

· Date of Birth: October 11th, 1989

· Nickname: Mochi, Snoopy

· Sub-Groups: Super Junior-M, solo

· Instruments: Violin, Piano, Keyboard, Guitar

· SNS: Twitter, Weibo

· Occupations: Singer, Dancer, Songwriter, Composer, MC, Actor

. Description: canadian, literally good at everything. plays violin like a boss, speaks like 23094023 languages, could 10/10 succeed in america. absolute perfect mochi, totally should marry amber, never showers. there’s literally nothing he can’t do except exercise proper hygiene.

Unofficial Members:

Prince manager: SJ’s most attractive manager, now sadly off the market. often referred to as the 16th member.

Gunhee: heechul’s “hairdresser” who spends maybe half of his time making fun of heechul in his sns posts. also perfect.

Shim Changmin: spends half his time in tvxq and the other half fanboying over suju and dragging half of exo to their concerts. the M in DME and chief shipper of the DBSJ ship.

Chicken: first appeared in the “devil” teasers but has quickly been accepted as a member of the band.

ELF: everlasting friends, aka SJ’s fanclub. SJ loves their fans more than any other band and is constantly doing things just for ELF. ELF do tons of fan support projects as well. SJ and ELF troll each other allllllll the time and it’s perfect.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Super Junior's Kyuhyun has dropped his music video teaser for "Moving On".

In the MV teaser, Gong Myung and Chae Soo Bin play a couple in the middle of a break up. "Moving On" marks part 3 of Kyuhyun's seasonal music project, the '2020-2021 Project: 季' following his fall release "Daystar". The Super Junior member's version is a modern remake of a 2015 single by singer-songwriter Hong Suk Min.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

WimbledonSW19  chounim Kyuhyun's vibrato is :lover1:

• Myanmar ELF did that :claps:

External Content twitter.com

• Goodness, i've been so busy with work lately and I barely post and update here in AKP. Thanks Lhhykssedsrk for doing this!

And yes, another hard-to-cover song from the ballad prince. Even Doyoung attest to it. His sentimental vibrato is just so endearing!

• Goodness, i've been so busy with work lately and I barely post and update here in AKP. Thanks Lhhykssedsrk for doing this!

And yes, another hard-to-cover song from the ballad prince. Even Doyoung attest to it. His sentimental vibrato is just so endearing!

I've been drowning in work and life too but Suju is my pick me up. I try to update when I can.

Did you know that the MV's main actor is Gong Myung, Doyoung's brother. Kyuhyun does love his dongsaeng very much. :saint:

• I've been drowning in work and life too but Suju is my pick me up. I try to update when I can.

Did you know that the MV's main actor is Gong Myung, Doyoung's brother. Kyuhyun does love his dongsaeng very much. :saint:

i actually posted in ask the staff thread if it is possible for a thread to be co-owned on a permission basis. i wanted to improve SJ artist profile but i cant give the burden all to you.

so i asked if it's possible to be co-owned by you, me and chounim

• i actually posted in ask the staff thread if it is possible for a thread to be co-owned on a permission basis. i wanted to improve SJ artist profile but i cant give the burden all to you.

so i asked if it's possible to be co-owned by you, me and chounim

That would be great! Let's hope they approve it, fingers crossed..

• SUPER JUNIOR's Japanese best compilation album is out!
    After seven and a half years since the album "Hero" in Japan, SUPER JUNIOR has released their best compilation album to commemorate the 15th anniversary! The new song "Star" is an up-tempo dance number with the idea of "Aiming for a new star, the beginning of a fun adventure story"!

External Content open.spotify.com

Leeteuk's solo from his fan meeting but the song is now released in the new Jap album - star

• External Content www.youtube.com

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!