back from the dead and...really do be abusing the caps

• GUYS I AM ABUSING THE CAPS AND I AM LOVING IT

STREAM THIS AMAZING MV:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I AM FUCKING ABUSING THIS BABY

CHECK OUT OUR GUILD

LOVE ENHYPEN

LISTEN TO OUR ALBUM

APPRECIATE OUT BABIES

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• omg hi creamyy :froghype: i can't get over how cool the mv and choreo looks :pepe-comfy:

IKR IT LOOKS SO GOOD :pepe-sad:

i love their album tho, it’s AMAZINGGG

• Girl you better be active again ...

:pepe-sad:

hah...two weeks until exams and i need to study more ;(

well Enhypen comes back so you know she'll be there...

i’ll be here for a few days probs and then go grey again :P

• Yess all the songs are good :groovins: but my favs are mixed up/not for sale :lovec: what about u :cheersc:

hmm...

ok but here’s the thing, in DAY ONE i could confidently say my fav was either flicker or 10 months, now i’m not so sure

either drunk-dazed, fever, not for sale or mixed up...it’s tight :cryc:

• I JUST LISTENED TO ALL OF THE SONGS AND SBVHGVHVBIUJVUIVVJHVJH

IM ON MY....11TH LISTEN TO THEIR ALBUM I THINK

ITS SO AMAZING I HAVE NO FAVOURITE SONG ITS SHOCKING

ALL THE SONGS MAKE ME JOY

• YES!!!!! <3:blushing:

By the way 'Not For Sale' is literally '10 Months' 2.0 AND I AM ALL DAMN HERE FOR IT!!!!

AND FEVER LIKE FLICKER ITS SO GOOD

IM GETTING SEROTONIN ALL OVER AGAIN

• ENHYPEN ARE LITERALLY JUST ROOKIES AND ARE ALREADY GIVING US QUALITY & SOLID BOPS?!!! <3:pepe-sad:

THEY AINT NO ROOKIES

THEYRE OUR MONSTER SUPER ROOKIES

• personally i gave drunk dazed a listen and it's not bad

ITS GOOD RIGHT? I was screaming when it came out, and then youtube froze our views and i screamed again

i have no voice but i mentally scream when their songs play

I LOVE FEVER AND DRUNK DAZED AND MIXED UP AND NOT FOR SALE

you should give the whole album a listen you old guaca dip :oks:

• with all due respect i never claimed it was good (sorry) just that it wasn't bad but i much prefer this than their debut TT

sure eventually i will just for you my friend

• with all due respect i never claimed it was good (sorry) just that it wasn't bad but i much prefer this than their debut TT

sure eventually i will just for you my friend

hah...a dip till the end i suppose

anyways, give the whole album a listen!

it wouldn’t kill you and tell me which song’s your favourite. I’m listening to the album for the...16th time right now heheee

• hah...a dip till the end i suppose

anyways, give the whole album a listen!

it wouldn’t kill you and tell me which song’s your favourite. I’m listening to the album for the...16th time right now heheee

i'm just being honest my friend... i have different taste in music compared to others

loke you could give me two songs of the same artist or two songs from the same genre and i might love one and totally not get the other lol

• i'm just being honest my friend... i have different taste in music compared to others

loke you could give me two songs of the same artist or two songs from the same genre and i might love one and totally not get the other lol

that’s totally fine~! I actually don’t have a problem and you’re being super chill about it which i appreciate :pepelove1:

what songs do you like? i feel like this has been asked a million times but i can never seem to remember...ik you like CHUNGHA was it? :whatb:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!