Feel Special is the first Korean pop song to reach 100 million streams on Billboard Japan, Oricon and Riaj Certification

• Except it did help it and thats a fact. Look at the stats and performance of other songs sang in Korean and youll get your answer.

Radio, TV, playlist, etc are far more friendly and easier to push.

Buuuuttt Army narative often changes since for years and years they regularily claimed BTS songs struggled was cos of language and convienietly went back to that excuse for LGO when it dropped rapidly in those markets days to weeks after release.

No akp army said this. Produce receipts or it never happened.

The only thing armys said was LGO was a ballad compared to dynamite which still blocked it on kcharts. And we are still talking about the kpop industry, what has the western industry got to do with????

• No akp army said this. Produce receipts or it never happened.

The only thing armys said was LGO was a ballad compared to dynamite which still blocked it on kcharts. And we are still talking about the kpop industry, what has the western industry got to do with????

Yes they did and its embarassing to pretend otherwise. You want them go look. Its an English song get over it.

Feel Special first and only Korean song. Next.

• I’m ok with Feel Special being the first kpop song to get 100M streams. BTS is the first kpop group to get 100M streams. It’s all depends on which narrative you wanna push.

At the end of the day, BTS and Twice are slaying the Japanese market and no one else is close 8)

As a note no other "Korean" group is coming close. I realize this is a Korean or KPOP thread but sometimes people get carried away and assume that they dominate Japan over Japanese acts or even some other foreign acts.

• Yes they did and its embarassing to pretend otherwise. You want them go look. Its an English song get over it.

Feel Special first and only Korean song. Next.

Korean song that i do not deny. That was my first point I made at the beginning of this thread if you followed

The kpop industry considers dynamite kpop after all the awards and nominations it scored at all major kpop award shows. A random delulu kpop stan won't change anything

• Korean song that i do not deny. That was my first point I made at the beginning of this thread if you followed

The kpop industry considers dynamite kpop after all the awards and nominations it scored at all major kpop award shows. A random delulu kpop stan won't change anything

What a moron.

• Armedryu

Changed the title of the thread from “Feel Special is the first kpop song to reach 100 million streams on Billboard Japan, Oricon and Riaj Certification” to “Feel Special is the first Korean pop song to reach 100 million streams on Billboard Japan, Oricon and Riaj Certification”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!