I'm married

• oh great so shy does it and it's okay but when i only MENTION it without posting anything i get that?

double standards i tells ya!!!!! lol

PS: I'm the bloody guild pastor that symbol doesn't work on me

its not double standards, its a plead that you don't think about posting anything.

and even if it is, the reason why the double standard is there is because some men tend to abuse these same standards <3

ly selfmate, work hard for the subforum!

• its not double standards, its a plead that you don't think about posting anything.

and even if it is, the reason why the double standard is there is because some men tend to abuse these same standards <3

ly selfmate, work hard for the subforum!

interesting but if some men do it should those some men be blamed for it?

we're not in the business of collective punishment now right?

we bear only the sins of our own and not the sins of our fathers, mothers, clansmen, race etc correct?

I like you too my friend

• well unfortunately i don't know every male on this planet individually, so i shall judge them all based on things that seem prominent among some them. same way men do for women.

edit: this doesn't apply for races. but it could for "clansmen" lol

• well unfortunately i don't know every male on this planet individually, so i shall judge them all based on things that seem prominent among some them. same way men do for women.

edit: this doesn't apply for races. but it could for "clansmen" lol

but why the collective punishment for then?

if i'm a class of persons - male, boomer, australian, father, chinese etc etc

why should i be lumped in with the actions of some or all of my fellow group when I've personal done nothing wrong?

even if we were to restrict it to the men of AKP only since we're discussing this on this forum the men here seem generally to be very supportive and follow the rules ....I've personally never seen a dude post semi-naked photos of female idols the way (some) women do but I'm not about to lump ALL women together and say they are all thirsty correct? lol

BTW: everything is theoretical and for discussion purposes only I'm certainly not about to post a picture of a half-naked female idol!!!! lol

• point taken!

but I'm just saying, i don't think its double standards because.. i mean... you just can't post a picture of a half naked female idol. for multiple reasons. where as its acceptable in the case for male idols since most of the time the idols them self expose their upper body (ofc sometimes we have odd pictures of male idols that were taken while invading privacy and such but that's a whole other thing)

• point taken!

but I'm just saying, i don't think its double standards because.. i mean... you just can't post a picture of a half naked female idol. for multiple reasons. where as its acceptable in the case for male idols since most of the time the idols them self expose their upper body (ofc sometimes we have odd pictures of male idols that were taken while invading privacy and such but that's a whole other thing)

ahhh so when i said something like half naked I'm taking about something like a bikini photo or maybe an idol wearing beach attire...would that be appropriate to post for example because one could argue that would be semi-naked...

I'm certainly not referring to female idols with their private parts exposed!!!!! lol

• ahhh so when i said something like half naked I'm taking about something like a bikini photo or maybe an idol wearing beach attire...would that be appropriate to post for example because one could argue that would be semi-naked...

I'm certainly not referring to female idols with their private parts exposed!!!!! lol

yes haha

beach attire is fine honestly lmao

• yes haha

beach attire is fine honestly lmao

it's because some people could potentially view such pictures as borderline especially with young children on the forums hence the discussions...

I should've maybe cleared that up in the very beginning...

nevertheless if we go back to the more interesting discussion on collective punishment, collective association or collective rules shall we say...

do you (personally) think that you judge some based on the group they belong to?

• it's because some people could potentially view such pictures as borderline especially with young children on the forums hence the discussions...

I should've maybe cleared that up in the very beginning...

nevertheless if we go back to the more interesting discussion on collective punishment, collective association or collective rules shall we say...

do you (personally) think that you judge some based on the group they belong to?

no! def not. however, sometimes collective judgment is the best bet in certain circumstances because again, i don't know every person in the world thus cannot judge their personality right away and will have to take my own precautions.

however, this argument is stupid when it comes to races because assuming someone is bad or good just by looking at their skin color is extremely unrealistic and stupid.

• no! def not. however, sometimes collective judgment is the best bet in certain circumstances because again, i don't know every person in the world thus cannot judge their personality right away and will have to take my own precautions.

however, this argument is stupid when it comes to races because assuming someone is bad or good just by looking at their skin color is extremely unrealistic and stupid.

interesting...

then in relation to the bold why is it that one should not judge race but can use collective judgment for other things, sex?? age?? nationality?? wealth?? etc

what is it about race that makes it so one shouldn't use collective judgment solely on that basis?

• interesting...

then in relation to the bold why is it that one should not judge race but can use collective judgment for other things, sex?? age?? nationality?? wealth?? etc

what is it about race that makes it so one shouldn't use collective judgment solely on that basis?

not judgment ig but in a way its being safe? for instance, some females have the impression that any male that is walking near them when they are in a less isolated is automatically trying to target them in some way or another even if this isn't necessarily true; its because of things they've seen or heard. as for age, its a generation gap like gen z and millennials. the thinking is different, the world is more advanced and changed, and most millennials are known for having the habits (such as idk using certain phrases or acting a certain way on sns) from when they were a teen which is mostly outdated for 01 and under which is why we jokingly call them boomers. nationality, i suppose doesn't count since its under what i meant by not judging someone by their color (kinda) and for wealth? not sure. the impression is that they're greedy which is what we see in the media most commonly leading us to believe that rich people are greedy. most of these are a result of human norms and actions so i think if these conditions weren't there then you would be absolutely correct.

• interesting...(sorry i divided your one paragraph up into little ones for easier reading lol)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!