I hate liberty mutual ads.

• Yes, all of them. In case you are unaware, liberty mutual is some random insurance company that spams youtube with their stupid ads. I hate them.

First of all, their phone ads are weird. The vibrating call one kinda weirds me out, and the guy looks weird. The dying one is just lame. Plus the ads are kinda stupid.

The hotdog one feels awkward to me. I don't like the actor. He sounds so eh. And awkward. I hate them.

Finally, the one I hate most is the dude with the emu/ostrich who get's super sunburned and that's the joke. Logically, I know it's makeup. However I have been badly sunburned. My brother was once peeling from head to toe. It hurts. That guy would hurt later. OMG he would e in so much pain. I don't want to think about sunburn liberty mutual. It really hurts. Let me live in peace.

• 2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Someday, you will get banned and I will throw a party

• Someday, you will get banned and I will throw a party

who said you wouldn't get banned first? :melon_think:

• who said you wouldn't get banned first? :melon_think:

My magic powers

• My magic powers

w̢̡̧̧̢̢̢̨̢̢̧̧̡̡̢̨̢̡̢̨̢̢̧̧̧̢̨̡̧̡̡̨̨̡̧̨̨̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̟̞͕͓͇̦͙̫̪̫̦͙͉̰͇̰͎͎̫̻͇͍͙̘̙͕̻̫͉̖͕̫̼̩͚̥͕̤̲̳͍͖͙̣̝̼̳̙̙̺͔̗͉̬̪̠͕͓̰̳̹͙͉̞̭̱̤͇̹̗̻̬͕͚̥̭̞̥̦̘̯̲͔̞̯̻̤̰̣̳̤͚̹̻̣̱̰̝̣̲͔͈̯̲͔̖̠̲̙̻̻̲̺̝̪̬̘̟̤̼̱̟͎̰̻̺̭̬̝͖͖̫̬̥̗̩̬̳̥̼̭̪̟͍̭͇̥̘͉̬̤̦͉̥̥͚̟͇͉͔͈͕͍͔͎̰͙̦̭̬̳̤͎̦̪̜̞̪̤̪͉̬͙̬̥̗̬̹̖͕̣̬̫̫̮̲͖̻̯̳̣̲̩̰͉̹͈̹̬͕͎͈̙͉̟͍̝͍̰̻͍̩̜͇̥̣̳͔̬̯̪̭̳̬͚͈̜͉̠̣͕̳̪͎̙͙̳̩̗̤̼̖̭͚̩̲͈̮̮̰̱̹̝̫̮̦̺̩͙̻̹̥̣̼̗̭͉͇͉̳̜͍̺̱̣̪̬̗̗͉̦̣̣͖̮̤̗̼̯̲͕̮͈̩̳̹͖̣̖̝̪͇̦͍͓͔̬̺̝͙̺̲͙̼̞͎̰̯͓̥̟̯̼͚̤̬̰̠͇͓̬̙̲̞̪͚̫̖̰͉͎͙̞͉͖͕̱̩̫̞̗͚̮̼̟̜͍͖̬̦̦͕̬̪̫͈̟̱̖̭̻̍͛͋̓͊̈͆͊̍͌̓̿̌̾́̊̅͑̿͋̊͆͑̉͂̔́̊̂̔̈́͋̈͋͌͐̉̓̓̍̈̀͗͆̇̆̓̓͐͐̋͂͆̄̽͂̏͆͑̈͂͛͑͌̔̓͗̾̈́̓̈́̃͒̍͊̽͋͐͑̍̆̋̇̔̔͑̀̄̾̓͊͋̍̇̐̂̑̀̓̏́̈́͌̎́̊̈̽͒̓̀̐̿̓̎̂͆̀̏̀̿͑̉̉̐̎̑̾͊̊̅͂͂̃̋͌͆̒̿̀̇̏̄͂̔̑̀̊̄͂̏̏̎͌̈́̓̇́̋̓̓̈̈͊̾̂͊̄̒͆̍̈̍̐̓̍͌̇̔̑͋̃̆̀͐́̆̐̂̀̀̈̈̓̅͋͊̆̃͑̀̑͆͆͗̒̽̊̒̒̉̈̓̏̽̈̃̂̾͌͊͛̅̓͒͒̀̀̏͐̏͗͆̿̈̓̓̀̇̂̿͛͊́͛͑̇̓̑̀̌͗̑͒̿̔̔̅͆́̅̒̃̽͑̓̍͛̊̓̾̍̌̊̉̆͐͑̎̏̔̄̌̓̀̈́̌͐͗͌̏̿͗͋͛̇́̋̍̃̋̔́͒̾͆͒̋̐̐̓̅̋͊̈́̍̌̈́͌̋͋͌̀͛́̂̈́͑͋̇̐́̍̑͛͛̀̒͋͛́̆͋̈́̔͗̐̊̍͊̈͆̈́̾̆̋͆͌́̈́͆͒̿̇̇͛͑̿͗͐́̐͗̀͛̾̋͂͛̉̍͋͛́̌̌̽̏̌̀͒͌́̏͒̽̕͘̚̚̕̚̕̕͘͘̚̕̕̚̚̚͘͘̕̕͜͟͢͜͢͟͜͟͟͜͟͢͢͢͟͜͜͜͢͜͜͢͜͜͢͜͢͜͟͢͜͢͜͜͟͟͜͜͢͟͜͢͞͞͞͝͝͝͡͠͡͝͝͝͝͝͠͡͞͠͞͠͠͞͡͝͝͝͝͞͠͝͡͞͝͠͝͠͞͝͞͡͡͞͡͞͡͞͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅȩ̨̨̨̨̨̢̨̧̡̧̧̧̡̧̢̢̧̡̨̧̢̨̨̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͉̦̭̘̰͔͇̥͔̺̮̬͇͎̱͈͚͎̳͔̫̗̼̠̪̰̜̼̮͕̱̦͉̮͕͓̻̼̼̥̖̭̪̻̞̫̪͈̜̱̳͓̰̗̜̫̬̟͓͍̯̟̝͓̙͈̗͈͍̼̖̭̠̺̬̝̹͈̠͍̖̗̬͖͎͙̼̗̬̫̻̥͇̣̬̦͍̣̞̙͙͔̰̮̳͓̭̻̘̤͎̻̣̭͙͖̳͉̼̞̗̠͓͚̞͙̠̬̭͔̥̥̞̲͖̼̠̫̠̜̥͙͔̣̝̺̺̫̪̲̘͍̱̗̼̘̬̥̟̲̹̜̩̗͈̝͍̣̣̫̖̝̞̘͓̥͕͉̟͓̤͚̞̯̗͖̞͈̙̼̳͇̟͖͓͓͙͚̘̪̩̦̥̬̟̟͉̬̻̘̗̞͎̟̥̺̙̯͙̮̺͚͙̬̪͓̫͖̗̭̹̙̜̩̘̲͇̫̰͎͖̦̘̘̦̝͈̼̘̱̬̰̗̜͓̖̯͇͇͔̫̬͉̣͚̗͉̯̞̜͓͍̙͈̪̙͖̼͕͙̳̠̫̼̺͕̖̬͉͎̟̖̞̜̗͉̝̜͚̙̼̘̱̳͍̘̟̮͍̦̗̒̋̎̂̾̌̓̅̆̐͆̎̉̉̓̃͂̑̀̓́͛̎͐̀͊́͂͑͐̾͗͐̓͒̎̍̔̆̎̃̂̉̊͗̐̂̾̏̀̐̂̂͛̍͂͒͐͑̎̆̈̾͑̔͂͛̈́́͒̿̄̽̉̇͗͑̇́͒̃̎͂̍̾̑̿͗̏̎̎̒͐̽̈̓̄́̒̍̿̈́͊̔̈̏͑̂̊̎̔̀͑̔̾̑͗̃̋̀̀͊̈̆̀̎̿́̌̽̌̏̏͋̇̊̒̐̋̋͂͊̔̊̔̄̌̋͂̑̈̓͑̌̈̆͑̐̋̂́͆̀̃͛̃̓́̈̾͋̎͐͋̓̽͋̾̿̓̀͂̈́̅͛̅̃͌͋͗̊̍͑̏̅̋̄́̈̊̉́̊̾̃̓̂̒͐̓̃͊̊̿̌̋̽̈́̊͗̇̎̈́͆̂̀͐̏͛͗̿͗͋͐̒̑̈͋͗̆̈́̊̿̐͗̈̊͛̀́̊̿͑̌̎̎͋͐͒̆́̏̍͐̈͋̋͂͌̌͛̌̐͆̂͗̄̀͐̾͗̔͒̊̆̾̌̀̓͒̅̾́͊̀͗̀͂̒̈́̈̚̕͘͘̚̚̚͘̕̚̚̕͘̕̕̕̕͘̚̕̕͘͘̚̚͘̕͢͢͟͜͜͟͢͢͜͜͜͜͟͟͢͜͜͢͢͜͢͢͢͜͢͟͞͡͡͝͠͝͝͝͠͞͝͡͝͝͝͡͠͡͡͝͝͠͠͠͞͞͠͝͡͡͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ'̧̨̨̡̢̨̨̨̨̧̡̡̡̡̨̨̛̛̛̛̭͇̖͓̱͉̪̺̗͍̗͎̝͉̙͉̪̳̱͎̩͉̼̪̫̰̩̘̞̪͎̲̰͇̼͔̝͓̜̱̙̻̪͚̘̩̹̫̥̫͉̗͎̱͙̝̜̳̯̦̱͖̹̳̩̹̼̺̭̲͖̦̬͎̤͓̰̝̟̝͍̻̬̩̞̝̯̜͎̘͎̱̰͚̪̹̩̺̺̭͚͇̥̙̖͚͕̖̺̟̠̳̣̠͍̱̻̝͉͓͈̠̤͙͕̪̬̬̠̯̗͈͚̬̤̮̘̘̺͉͈̭̮͓̣̲̰̖͕̬͕̜̥̻̗͖̱̥̖̝̩̝̙̘̠͇͍͍̣̭̙͎͇̝̘͔̭͑̒͗̔͒̌̍̓̏̂͂̀͐̑̃̐̔̀̅̎͌͌̎́̔͊͑͋̉̾͌̇͒͛̌͑̉̏͐̔̃̽̐̊́̂̔͑͛̈́̂̄̋͗̐̆͊̾͛͐͗̌͗͆̇̏͑̾̊̃̂̏͐̏̄̓͗̍̌̇͆͆́̽͒́͌̏̐̉̄̃̐̍͊̿̿͗̈́͒̂̿͐̏̑̉́́̈́̌͑͐̃͛̔͛̍̔̂̈̌̈́̒̓̈̔̀̓̽͐͋̆̐͛̄͑͑̇͐̑̍̈̈͗̈̏͑͒̊̇̒͛̈̀͑̓̃̊͑̔͆̾̓̑́͂̍̾̈͛̊̆̈́̓̄̃͛͒̔͘͘͘̕͘̚̚̚̚͘̕̕̚̚͢͟͢͜͢͢͟͟͢͢͟͠͞͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͞ͅͅͅͅl̢̡̡̨̡͈͔̘͓̖̯̞̱̤̼͕̯͔̭͖̲̲̮̗̳̘͚͕͔̟̝͓̟͍͚̙̯̦̲͇͇͚̦͎̪̘̩̯̘͕̬̦͓͍̪̼̱̼̲̦̘͉̬̦̥̠̪̋͗͆̋̆̍̽̿̾̂̇̊̒̀̄͗̌̎̓̀̓͐̽̈́́̔̅̋̇͗̑͒͗́̉̉̑̑̋͑̃̈͐̑̔̒͐̿͌͊͊͗͒͆̀̌̾̎̀̿̊̂̓̚̕̚̚̕͜͜͜͟͡͝͝l̡̧̡̧̡̨̧̢̡̨̢̢̢̢̡̧̢̧̡̢̡̨̡̢̧̧̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͔̪̫̝̪̟̬̹̭̭͈̰̮̣̜͔̪͔̲̟̪̱̙̬̲̪̤̻̼͓̹͎͇̝̬̜͉̥̠̖̙̤͉̦̲̳̝̜̣͕̠̠̤̘̟͍̤̙̺͎̹̬̘̹̜͔̩̦̠͈̟͓̤̖͎̹̳͕̳͈̖͓͖̩̠̰͓̠͓̙̣͓͖̯̣͍̣̺̫͇̟̳̖͕͉̯͚̘̣̩̼͍͇̟̱̦̝̥͍̞̘̖̲͔̱͕̤̼̥̘̬̮̩̬̮̟̪̞̻͍̭͔̫̖̗̭̭͙̳͚̩͚̥͕̝͉̯̞͚̻̱̘̠̙̰̪̲̫̪̣͍̱̱̟͖̗͍̩̰̺̘̳͇͕̯̻̗̭̝̞͇͓̤̩̹͓͇̗̟̳̖̤̺͚̳͖̤̰͔̤̗͙̘͖͙̱̙̞̙̖͈̺͚̠͈̣͍͓̮̼̮̩̥̩͔͍̤̰̜̱̱̬̳͚̣͙̺̗̱̜̳̥̜̯͎̫̤̻̯̦̺̲͈͙̍̑̀̂̓́͛̀̓̀̽́͐̉̓͆͛͋͑̾̈́̃̏̿̌̒̎̓̅̅̉̃̽̈̅̐̒̉́̓̔̔̋̓͑̿̀͒̉͌̂̉͌͛͂̌́͂̐̌̇̉̿͋́̈̿̓̄̒͌̉̓͌̊̊̽̉̑́͆͂́͌̂͊̂͂̈́̄͐́̀̆̆̎̂͛̍̒̾͒̑̽̎͑̌́̓̇̀̐̿̎̽̅̋̌́̌̐̆̀̄̃̐̑͗͑͊͑͐̒͊̆̆̈́̾͂̉̉͂̄̽͗̊̒̃͗̅̅̊̀̒̋̀͆̽̉̿̌̃̊̑̆̈́̈̽͆̌̊͐̔̇͋̀̀́̽̀̓̅͐͆̑̅̎̄̓͌̇͌́̑̾̌͆͗̃̂̀̌̂̈͌͆͗͑̍͗̑̆͋̊̓̄̒͗̏̋̏̈̉̀̊͐̍͂̋̾̀̆̇͋͊̅̿̏̊̔̓̓̇̏̈́̏̑̽̂͛͆̂̄͑̍̈̇͑͐́̑̈̀̽͌̀̓̅̏̅̕̕͘̚̚̚̕̕̕͘͘͘̕͘̕͘̚̕̚̕͜͟͟͟͟͟͢͢͟͟͢͢͢͢͟͜͟͜͜͜͟͟͟͜͢͢͜͝͡͞͞͠͡͝͠͞͝͝͠͞͝͡͠͠͝͠͝͞͡͝͡͡͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̢̧̡̨̧̧̧̡̢̢̡̢̩͔̝͉͔̯̜̲̝͎̥̠̘͍͈̙̫̝̖̠̰̖͍͈̞̥͎̭̣̩̗̲͚͉̻̺̖̹̥̼͔̜̹̬̰͉̺̱͉͈̘̗̹͍̖̭̹͈̖̭͓͈̩̖̳̠̙̼̟͕̯̥̪̪̳̻͖̞͂̍͑̌̑̽̾̈͂́̔̑͑͛́͆̔̆̾̈̃́͆̈͒̌̽̀̇̆̔͌͋̂̓̽̌̂̋͑͒̑͐̊̑̎̔͂͑̀̍͊͂͑̎̉̍͐̍̑̅̇̐̿̏͒̅̒͐̀̅̄̄̌͛̉̿̄̈͌̎̀̄͒̉̄́͒̈́͘̚̚͘̚͟͟͢͟͢͜͞͠͡͝ͅͅş̢̢̧̡̨̢̨̧̡̡̡̨̨̧̧̧̡̨̡̡̡̡̨̡̡̧̧̡̨̡̨̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͖̣͍̪̼͓͍̻̜̣̟̝̮̱̦͉̙͚̤̜̹͕̞̦͈͈̬̝̹͙̻̫̳̗͓̟͔͚̜͓̺̥̘̝̙̺̙͈̘͍̟̜̳͓̹͍̭̰̜̻̼͉̮͙͓̭͍̝͕͖̭͙̦̲͈̞̞̟̥̲̠͓͍̜̠̱̜̺̗̰͓̤̭͎̺͕̫̮̳̹̗͍̞̹̫̱̙̣̗̤͕̣̥̠̱̯͍̟̘̼͎̣̞̙͖̳̼̥̫̞̟͕̩̲͙̣̻̙̯͇͖͉̹̱͖͕̮̥͖̗͕̳̮̣̪̟̰̤͔̲͔̮̜̳̖͇̣͇̱͔̞̟͕̥̱͎̲̦̰̤̹͔̮̠̪͔̺̺͖̩̲̮͎̲͍͇̭̰̦͕̖̰̯͙̫͙̣̬̫͖̞̠̣̙͎͍̼̠̼̲͙͉͓̙͈̰̯͈̞͇̯̱͕̦̤̫͇̲̻̖͈̳̼̩̲͈͔͈̘̲͓̗̬̙̟̯̦̠͈̫̫͎̰͎̦͙̻̣̘̭͎̮̣̫̞̳̣̞͍͙͔͚͕̳̮͎̮̼̖̳̝̰̻͈͉̻͖̟̠̺͚̫͈̪̥̠̪͎̺̫̗͍͈͕͈͇̯̻̫̙̲̘͇̜͖̗̰͉̳͎̥͇̹͙̲̻̗̘̯̪̪̥̈́͐̽̿́̾͛̄̈̄̃͌͆̓̉̀̍̀̄̏̀̀̓͊͋͆̋̆͆̄̄̒̋͊̈̿̂̈̓̿̍̉͑̅͒̑̓̎͐̿͂̆͒̏̅̏̇̊̀̋͑͋̾̎̀̒́̿̃́͊̆̆̎̉͐̈́͗̊̌̌͌͂̿́̇̅͋̃͌̋̈́̀̏̑͒̈̐̒̐́̅͑̑̑̿̆̓̀͊̎̓̽͋͑̆̑̐̑̽̓̅͑͆̏̊͊̂̾̊̀̽̓͛́͌̅̉͗̾̎͗̌̀͊̔͗̽̇͛̾̂͐̅̆̄͌̉̽͊̈́̒͊̀̄̎͂̿́͛̿̀́̏̀̿͐̌͊̌̓̈͒̅̽̓͒̓͊̏͒̃́̇̿̎͐͛́͑͛̍̓͋̓̌̑̊̈̈́̅͌͂͛͗̽̓̎̄̔̉̑͒̄͆̃̀̔̓͗́͊͊͗̃͆̏̅͊̀̏͆̑̿̈̔̒̌͗͑̍̉͛̓͑̆́̓͊̐̅̏̈́̊͌̽͆̑͛̆̌̅̓̆̎͗́̆͗́̅̀͌͌͐̌͂́̿̈́̊͗̊́͛̄̀̂̈́̔͆̿̌̃́͒̍̔̓͋̂̿̈́̀̈́̓̍͐̽͐͛͊̄̅̉̿̇̋͆̂̅̈́̌͐͛͋̂̔̓͘̚̕͘̕͘̚͘̕͘͘̚̕͘̕̕̕͘̚̕̕̕̕̕̕͟͟͜͜͢͢͟͢͢͜͜͟͢͢͢͢͜͜͢͜͟͢͜͝͡͡͝͞͝͞͞͡͡͡͡͠͞͞͡͞͡͡͝͞͝͡͝͝͞͝͝͠͝͡͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅę̢̢̢̡̨̡̢̢̡̢̨̨̧̧̢̢̧̢̧̨̧̧̢̨̢̧̡̧̨̧̡̧̡̢̢̡̡̨̧̨̨̢̧̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̛̛͇̹̬̦̩͕̫͓͖͚͇͉͕̮̱͙̼̯̱͕̰͇̪̲̺̦̙̦̫͉̠͕͖̞̯̩͇̟̦͚̻̺͉͕̞͓̟̞̠̤̯̟̥̰̪̜̞͇͕̥̣͇̫̜̯̮̝͕͍͔̫̘͎̱̙̠̱̥͍̝͉̤͙͍̜̖̜̩̠͎͙͓͔͔̫͉̭̲̥̯̺̟̹͍̗̟̖̖̰̞̞̳͇͎͎͈̘͈͕̜̲̮̠͔̬̲̭̬͎̪̭͉̦͖͔̟̪͔̼̦̯̳̭̫̦͕͈͚̠̝͖͍̞̖̟̬͍̬̭̘̬͉̣̫̼͇̪͎͖̦̖͉̻̠͇͙̤͕̥̫̩̙̱̪̠̝̟̼͓̮̰̯̲̳͚̮̣̥̞̪̳̮͍̘̠͎̻͇̟̦̟̻̳̤̱̬͖̝͙͙̬̘̯̜̗̠̟͖͙̜̫͎̮͈͙̼̻͙̥͖̫̦͈̲̘̺̠̺̦̫̣̥̝̩̺̹͕͉̫̦̞͓̤̝̤͓̞͎̖͕̠̰̤̗͓̩̙̫͔͖̻͔͓͎͔̲͖̖̖͚͓̤̪̣̝̦͉̣̘͖͈̻̙͚̣͎̝̭͎͓̲͚͔̟̜̝̖̗̤̪͉̦͍̙͉̻̣̩̣̦̤͉͉̯̹̟̱̤͓̥̘͈͍̼̺͙͉̤͍̱͚̯͎͊̏̽̽̋̌̍͆̄͛̿͗̅̽̏́̏̐̐͗͛̎̉̑͆̅̂̍̏̌̅̒̍̽́̓̈̔̔̄̋́͛̅̀͐͌̐̿̆͂̌̃̽̿̄̂̏̉͊̄̆̈̃͂̾̀̅͛̒́̇̓́́͒͑̓́̉͑̓̌̓̆̀̋̑̋͒̒̈́̎̈͌͒̏͂̾̒̂̓͆̌͆̂́̌́͊͒͛̍͛̀̔̎̽̇̔́͌͂̌̈͗̎̋̈́̋̑̂͑͌̇̇̈́̈͊͛̍̑͆͑̾̓̋͛̆̌̍͑̌͛̄͐̓͒͆̏̂͗͒̆͌̀̋̃̀̿̂̌̈̀̌̒͆̈̅̌̑̃͌̋̂̂̃̾́̽͒̀̇͗͑̃̓̒̽̽̿̅̂̅̊̄̈̓̈͗̍̍̑͛͌̒̿̿̓̋̐̽̈́̍̋̓̓̉́̍̀̽̈́̆͌̎̉̅̋̌̔̄̄̌̍̎̿̑̾͋̇́͐̀̓̒̓͗̋̾́̑̓̎͗̐̃̒̔̇̌̎̊̈̿͊̇͑̋̌͋̄͗́͆̔͑̓̑͐̓́̈̀̄̽͒̇̊͌̍̽̾́̾̍̽͛̂̎̂̆͂͌̔̀̓̊͌̀͛̋́̑̎͂͐̾̋̄̀͋͌̄̉͒̈́̅̎̾̄̈͗͂̔͌͛͋͊́͒̋̌̇̽̏̓̋̉͂̎̀̂̄̌͂̔̑̂̓͊́͋̕̚̕̕̕̕̚̕͘͘͘̕̕̚̕̕͘̚͘̕̚̚̚̚͘͘̕͟͟͟͜͢͟͢͟͟͜͜͢͜͢͜͢͟͟͟͢͜͜͜͢͜͢͟͢͞͝͞͡͞͠͠͠͠͞͡͞͝͞͡͡͠͝͠͠͡͡͞͞͝͞͞͡͞͞͝͠͠͞͝͡͞͡͞ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅȩ̡̨̨̨̧̨̧̨̢̧̡̢̢̧̧̨̨̧̨̨̢̨̨̧̧̧̨̢̢̨̢̢̢̡̨̡̢̢̢̧̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̫̮̖̣͓͈͇̣̭̺̠̬̥̹̦̭͎͎̝̙̱͈̦̝̯̤̜̼̼̯̗͕͙̩͖͚̰̭̼̰̭̰̱̳̳̼̯̝͎̮̖͙̻̺͚̯̼̱̜̲̲̜̤̫͎̯͉̠̳̞̥̦͇͙̖̳̼̙̗͚̱͓͚̻͕̠͕͇̟͎̫̖͇͎͖̣̹͍̻̤͉̩̝̯̱͔̟̘̳͕̰̱̘̩̤͔̭̲͖̳̦̺̣̥̯̤̜͈͎̤̥͍̥̝͍̩̩̖͍̭͖͎̼̪͓̝̫͇̲̣̤͕̜̟͉͖̗͈̹̱̠͇̪̠͕̳͎̗͚̺͖̲̗̤̳̯͉̻̭̟̭̞̣̙̥̗̯̘̗̭̼̬͇̘̠̪̱̭͈̥͍̥̹̬͍͓̜͇̬̮̜͙͖̤̬̦̼̗̬͚̩̞͔̼̹̹̯͓̬̱̖̘̭̱̟̘͈̲̫̻̭͈̘͓̮̮͎͙̗͙̩̱̬̘͓͕̭̳̫̣̭̮̹͈͖͎̼͓̬͈̹͖̙͚͙̮̖̭̦̪̥̤̳͖̱̝͎̯̬̰͇͇͕͕̥͓̬̦̣̝͔̩͕͓̭̭̰͙̰̟̥̱̠͇̼͔͙̟͔̺͈̭̪̰̪̼̱͓͍̤͚̠̤̮̜͙̥̦̗̘̹̭̙͇̣͇͙̜͔̬̥̼̼͓͓͍͇͉̪̪̣̗̟͚͔͙̬̲͉͖̱͕̩̦̳͍̟̮̼̬̝̯͍̞̼͉̙̼͙̲̲̰̜̬͔̩͈̱̙̜̱̣̮̺͕͎͈̜̳̻̗̗̙̼͍̖͓̣͎̻͚̏̀͛̿͌̾̅́̋́̑͊͗̍̊̈̾͋̑́͆̇͌͑͑͆̽͑̈̿́̀͋͐̊͛̍͗̑̎͆͌̿̾̈̆̾͗́̇̽͛͌̒͛͌̊̋̊̌̂̐́̊̐̾͋̔̅̋͌̽͛̍̎͐͛̅̽̑̋̔͆͊͌̔̀̽̊͋̔́̀̒̍̏̉͒̃̾͂̑́̔̅͂̂͋̈́̋͐͌͂̒͑͐͗͗̄̆̉̽̍̑͂̂̎͐̀̌̑͆̌͌̎͌́̌̀̈͌͛͗̈́̂̿̈́̾̀̊̍̒́̄͒̓̑͛͒̓͌͊͆̏̂̊͂͋̽̌̉̉̊̈͋͊͋͂̏̈́̃̑̄̋̅͌͂̎̂̅̃̇̾̓͛́̊̉̿͊͋̅̀͒̑̽͌̓̎̑̀͗̆̅͊̽̌̃̐̌̆̿̃̅̂̅̈͊͌̓̃̿̌̎͑̆͋̑̀́̽̾̿͐̾̓̓͐̎̽́̿̓̾̏̎̿̓̉̑̔̊̓̉̍́̋̿͒̔̍̇͗̊͂̊͗̒̓͆͐̑͒̽̑̔̋̑́̿̓̾͆́͌̅̂̋̃͐͋̿̅͂̐̆̿̅̈́̽̌̐̿̽͗̆͒̑͐́́́̈͑̇͂̏̀̇̓̓̋́̾̎̓͗̅̒̋̔̃̓̐͗͊͂̇̌͑̈́̅̒̑́̂̌̉͊̑̆̾́͌͛̈́̆̓̔́͌́͂̃͊̄͐͐̽̑͌̍̇̀̒̈́̀̓̓̈́̉̋͌̉̾͐̏̊̒̍͆̐̑͆̈͘͘͘̕̚͘̚͘̕̚͘͘̚̕͘͘̕͘̚̕̕̕͘̕͘͘͘͘̕̚͘̚̚͘͘͘͜͢͜͜͜͟͢͜͢͢͜͟͟͜͜͟͟͢͢͜͜͟͢͜͢͝͞͞͝͡͠͞͝͝͠͠͝͞͝͠͡͡͠͝͝͞͝͞͠͞͠͞͠͞͞͠͞͞͠͡͝͡͡͞͡͝͝͞͠͞͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ :pepemusic::pepe-devil:

• MiniatureAnotherDaddylonglegs-max-1mb.gif

I saw a reddit article about these ads but the person was more mad toward the fact that liberty mutual was using a zoom format in the commercial. :fingerk: ofc they was just trying to get people to use their service so they use people to show that plain folk/common people use liberty mutual

First of all, I love your sig and second of all what is that glitchy stuff coming out of your post??

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!